Absolute Scumbag

As a society this generation is going to learn a great deal as a result of this pandemic and heaven forbid the next one with a different virus could be even worse so the more we learn the better especially about how some people behave. In a breakdown of society looters can be shot on sight and while I'm not advocating that in cases like this, we certainly need to be serious in the punishment.

Last edited:
Just read this on the BBC News site. What the fuck is wrong with people ?

Fining this fucka will definitely not be enough 🤬🤬

A man has been charged after allegedly wiping his saliva on food products in a supermarket in Dorset, in south-west England.
The 20-year-old wore a face mask and gloves when entering the Lidl store in Bridport on Friday afternoon, police said.
He was then seen licking his fingers before "purposefully" rubbing them onto an item in the store, they said.
The man was arrested and charged with an offence of contaminating or interfering with goods with intent. He is due to appear in court on Monday.
Police said the suspect was not displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.
Cull.

I'm not normally a hard-liner when it comes to criminal justice and so on, but quite honestly, would love to see his face when instead of a small fine and being bound over, court tells him he's getting 20 lashes of the birch, to be given in public.

Just no mitigating circumstances for behavior like that at all.
Singapore have a wonderful solution for this special kind of shit for brains behavior.

Singapore have a wonderful solution for this special kind of shit for brains behavior.

Have you seen a video of the canings? Christ, it’s not a tap with a short bamboo stick, it a long rattan cane that removes flesh, wielded by a martial arts expert!

Just what we need for the scum over here. It’s not something most people would ever want to endure again.

Have you seen a video of the canings? Christ, it’s not a tap with a short bamboo stick, it a long rattan cane that removes flesh, wielded by a martial arts expert!

Just what we need for the scum over here. It’s not something most people would ever want to endure again.
I worked over there for a while. Great little country. Hardly any crime. Wonder why that is 😂😂
depending on how many strokes you’ve been sentenced to, if the doctor says you’ve had enough, they stop, let you heal and then you go back and get the rest. Pays to keep yersel right.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s worth remembering people doing things like this are the absolute, absolute minority.

Largely I suspect they’re either mentally ill or the sort of psychopath who doesn’t commit many crimes, because they don’t want to get punished, but if they could get away with it they’d be a serious danger.

Just read this on the BBC News site. What the fuck is wrong with people ?

Fining this fucka will definitely not be enough 🤬🤬

A man has been charged after allegedly wiping his saliva on food products in a supermarket in Dorset, in south-west England.
The 20-year-old wore a face mask and gloves when entering the Lidl store in Bridport on Friday afternoon, police said.
He was then seen licking his fingers before "purposefully" rubbing them onto an item in the store, they said.
The man was arrested and charged with an offence of contaminating or interfering with goods with intent. He is due to appear in court on Monday.
Police said the suspect was not displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.

This sounds like a ridiculous overreaction that I'm not prone too, but I'd make an announcement that anything like this going forward is effectively attempted murder and people will be prosecuted as such.

Back