+++ Aberdeen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v Celtic 🇮🇪 kick off 1230 Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Football Sky Sports Ultra HDR+++

They're f***ing crap, that's why. I live in Aberdeen and have never seen them play well, when I've attended, which hasn't been for ages now, right enough
You should get yourself there, I enjoy going in the upper tier of the RDS the views of the city are great from that stand and you’re sheltered from the biting North Sea wind too that batter you in th3 south stand.

One of the coldest places on earth when watching a dismal performance in shit weather like.
I remember going to see the Dons v Hibs and I’m sure it was a New Year’s Day game or around there 10 years ago now because the wife was pregnant and we sat in the South Stand it was the coldest I’ve been and it was a drab 0-0 draw where pretty much nothing happened. Ah memories like that are the ones they can’t take away from you 😝

You should get yourself there, I enjoy going in the upper tier of the RDS the views of the city are great from that stand and you’re sheltered from the biting North Sea wind too that batter you in th3 south stand.
Dinnar like.
I've been sub thermal up there.
Even a Pittodrie Pie (best cuisine on our fair shores) didn't get me above freezing point. 🤣
Dinnar like.
Even a Pittodrie Pie (best cuisine on our fair shores) didn't get me above freezing point. 🤣
And up there there's half a view of the goal line. Which was helpful missing Jamie Langfield spill one in at his near post one day.
Dinnar like.
And up there there's half a view of the goal line. Which was helpful missing Jamie Langfield spill one in at his near post one day.

Last edited:
Dinnar like.

Ah good old Clangers some bloke, sublime to ridiculous in the same move

It is the coldest place in the UK

Back