Abducted In Plain Sight

I got 30 mins in and rage quit.

How THE FUCK, after the bloke has kidnapped your bairn for weeks and been caught, do you let the c*nt back in!!! What a pair of f***ing IDIOTS!!!!

I got 30 mins in and rage quit.

How THE FUCK, after the bloke has kidnapped your bairn for weeks and been caught, do you let the c*nt back in!!! What a pair of f***ing IDIOTS!!!!

Aye, I haven't finished it yet for the same reason, f***ing morons, need locking up themselves

will get back to it later

finally finished it, ridiculous

I don't know much about the law, but surely they should have done something to the parents at the time, welfare or social care officers or something, outrageous. No good apologising now, shameful parenting.

Can't believe they agreed to make that documentary

Just watching this now. Fair play to the Dad for wanking Bob off.

:lol:

The parents obviously made daft mistakes, but I think people need to remind themselves of the context here.

This happened in a small town in 70's Northwestern America. It's easy to criticise the parents looking at it all through the prism of today's world and how clued up we all are now re: paedos and how they target their victims etc.

I just can't agree with this, they neglected their own daughter, should have been held accountable

Social services should have taken the daughter into care after she was returned, as they weren't fit to look after it.

She literally put her 12 year old daughter on a plane to go and stay with the pervert who had kidkapped her 6 months earlier, that is inexcusable

Can’t believe B’s brother was defending him like.

Wasn't really defending him, just in a laid back, thats the way he is attitude. Not on like, but seemed like he didn;t care either way

Wait til you see what Bob gets up to:lol:

I can't get that out of my head, was at the pub yesterday waiting for my mate, I was just thinking "Bob ffs man"

What got me was when bob recalled his missus leaving as the worst day of his life!!!! And got upset.
Erm ya daughters been kidnapped raped and sexually abused and she would rather be with the abuser.
Ya wife has been getting sliced off ya daughters abuser.
Your daughters abuser/husband/wife slicer outed you for wanking him off in the car!!
He then burnt your lively hood/business to the ground and you think her leaving you was the worst day of your life?!!
Deary me Bobby!!!!
I bet that day you took off work to wait in for a parcel that didn’t turn up was a right pisser too.

That was the main time i got annoyed like, thought exactly that

Your 12 your old daughter has been getting raped, does that not even make the top 5?

Last edited:
Well what the fuck was that?!

Rape, kidnap, arson all absolutely shocking and the parents need locking up, but f***ing hell, Bob giving B a number 3 in the car is beyond comprehension

The phone calls between B the nonce and the Ma were wierd. Her whole, ‘oh hello B, how are you? Still on the run with my daughter?’

Utterly bizarre, and then sending her to the theme park to live with him because she threw a hissy fit. f***ing nuts. Only in America.

Shame he topped himself rather than go to jail, the f***ing seedy wrang un

Although if I was Jan's dad, Mr B'd have been 6 feet under a loooong time ago

Anyone think Jan (now) is a wad anarl? (not Jan (then))

Many, many what the fuck moments.

And then he raises the bar by wanking off the bloke who's boned his mrs and not only abused his 12 year daughter but told him he loves her and wants to marry her.

To be fair he did look a bit embarrassed by the wank, but I suppose he was asked nicely.

Then they send her to work with him.

90 minutes of your jaw hitting the floor. Some really uncomfortable moments as well when she is describing the abuse in the motor home.

Back