Abducted In Plain Sight

Just half way through this but dear me! How f***ing numb are the parents. Leading up to the abduction, they were happy for the bloke to be sharing a bed with their 12 year old daughter for four nights a week!

Just half way through this but dear me! How f***ing numb are the parents. Leading up to the abduction, they were happy for the bloke to be sharing a bed with their 12 year old daughter for four nights a week!
Would that be the same bloke the father hand jobbed in the car & the same bloke that was hanging out the back of the mother anarl ffs!

I can't believe they dropped the charges to preserve their reputation.

That is the part I find absolutely unforgivable.
The rest MAY have been naïvete but that was putting their image above the welfare of their daughter KNOWINGLY.

Just watched this tonight. What the actual fuck. There is something about her parents that seem to be a perfect cocktail of innocence, nievity, gulabiluty and a touch of stupidity that make them the perfect mark for a paedophile. And I don't know why but I can't help feeling the church they attended didn't help the situation.

Just watched this tonight. What the actual fuck. There is something about her parents that seem to be a perfect cocktail of innocence, nievity, gulabiluty and a touch of stupidity that make them the perfect mark for a paedophile. And I don't know why but I can't help feeling the church they attended didn't help the situation.

Absolutely. Plus a different time, small town America, no concept of grooming. Unbelievable Naivety. Agreed with post above by NUTMEG though, so much more pain could have been avoided if they hadn't wanted to drop the charges to protect their own reputation.

Anyone seen this new Netflix doc yet? I watched it last night and it is absolutely mental. I cant believe the parents could actually be that stupid unless they were somehow in on it and knew what was going on
Watching it now f***ing hell it's that ridiculous I think it's been made up.
The mother and fatha need locked up not only didthe father wank the bloke off he then thought it was OK for him to spend nights with his 12 year old daughter :eek:

Watching it now f***ing hell it's that ridiculous I think it's been made up.
The mother and fatha need locked up not only didthe father wank the bloke off he then thought it was OK for him to spend nights with his 12 year old daughter :eek:
What got me was when bob recalled his missus leaving as the worst day of his life!!!! And got upset.
Erm ya daughters been kidnapped raped and sexually abused and she would rather be with the abuser.
Ya wife has been getting sliced off ya daughters abuser.
Your daughters abuser/husband/wife slicer outed you for wanking him off in the car!!
He then burnt your lively hood/business to the ground and you think her leaving you was the worst day of your life?!!
Deary me Bobby!!!!
I bet that day you took off work to wait in for a parcel that didn’t turn up was a right pisser too.

Back