Aaron Wan-Bissaka

£55m profit on a player from our academy.

To me this is what an academy is for and if we sell Wan-Bissaka to balance the books and get to keep Zaha then I'm happy.
How long is Zaha contracted for? Tbf keeping Zaha will depend on whether he's happy staying or not.

Last edited:
the palace kid is a better footballer than walker-or will be very soon..he is out of the very top drawer..

Based on what?

Walker is quality

Have to admit, Walker has looked ropey the last few times I’ve seen him play. We’re blessed with RB’s in this country at the mo and I can’t see him being man c first choice much longer.

He will be, just signed a new 5 year contract this week!

Was class in the run in

think TAA will take over for England mind

the palace kid is a better footballer than walker-or will be very soon..he is out of the very top drawer..
He is not a better footballer than walker like, he will not be a England regular until walker is finished, he has a few brain farts does walker but he is absolutely in the top class bracket of full backs in the game right now, the palace kid is not

Have to admit, Walker has looked ropey the last few times I’ve seen him play. We’re blessed with RB’s in this country at the mo and I can’t see him being man c first choice much longer.

One of their most important players in term of the base their side is built on. Not great for England, but great for City. People have been slating him for years, god knows why, must be based on the fact he's an England regular. There's still people who think Trippier is in the same class.

my point was-they made yong captain and gave him a contract-so presumabl se ehim as having a first team future-yet are signing a right back for huge money-implying they dont see yoing as a right back first team option?

Nope. Young is versatile and will be a squad player.

Club captain usually goes to the most experienced player at the club, totally different to being a captain on a match day

How long is Zaha contracted for? Tbf keeping Zaha will depend on whether he's happy staying or not.
Zaha loves it there - a modern Le Tissier. The main man, he relishes being the big fish in a small pond. Will probably go to one of the bigger clubs again though eventually.

we've told them flat not for sale on Rice no mater what they offer though

and Diop we've asked for a new world record fee of either 80m or 40m and Martial, which is as good as saying no cos they ain't gonna pay that. They originally offered 40m and Phil Jones
Rice has went from underrated to overrated very quickly. There is just as much chance he will be another Rodwell at this stage as he will become a genuinely top class player.

He has developed very well, but West Ham night actually be worse this season than last.

I rate Wan-Bissaka but he’s had what? One season in the PL?

Not on Walker’s level yet.
He will also be going from being coached by an experienced top class manager in Hodgson, to being managed by a novice. He could actually end up going backwards

Last edited:

Back