Aaron Wan-Bissaka

I'm split between wanting Sunderland to be back in PL competing and hoping the whole sorry mess f***ing implodes. Maybe it's getting older but feel like me dad moaning about the amount of money thrown around these days. Obscene when you take other things into consideration.
Its just getting stupid now.

Wouldn't it be great if all the clubs, just for one season, spent these kind of fees on research into cancer and such like.

Just keep the squads you've got for one season... It would make a massive difference to people's lives instead of lining an already bulging pockets of players and their greedy agents.

Never happen like, but you can always hope for a miracle

he is pheneomela going forward-teriffic crosser of the ball..

TAA?

Aye, I know. His technical ability for all types of passing is extraordinary - and as you say, that comes through most with his crossing. He reminds me of Beckham, if Beckham was really fast - which held him back massively. Terrific player.

I love all this bubble talk. It's amazing how quickly we all lose all sense of perspective & reality. Hans Christian Andersen territory. Who will be the one sufficiently innocent to point out the Emperor's nakedness? Schadenfreude is an ignoble human trait, but I hope I'm still alive to witness the day it bursts. Which it will, because it must....

If the £55m fee agreed between Palace and Man Utd is to believed that seems incredible price to pay and instantly puts Trent Alexander-Arnold in £90-100m category
He's young and English... this doubles the price. Add to the fact the young'uns are doing pretty well at the moment, it's not that surprising.

£55m profit on a player from our academy.

To me this is what an academy is for and if we sell Wan-Bissaka to balance the books and get to keep Zaha then I'm happy.

He's young and English... this doubles the price. Add to the fact the young'uns are doing pretty well at the moment, it's not that surprising.

Why don't they just buy someone as good who isn't English

if you wanna pay £50m on a full back, fair enough, but he has to be ready made one ready to win you league titles, like Kyle Walker was

If you are just buying potential its far too much, as its always a gamble, look at Luke Shaw

that price range should you get the full player not the promise of one

Last edited:

Back