A690

really? Just been past it. Few cars involved but everyone seemed to be ok and none of the cars were in a bad way.

Looked to be a nasty crash back end of last week too. Flowers at the scene now :(

really? Just been past it. Few cars involved but everyone seemed to be ok and none of the cars were in a bad way.

Looked to be a nasty crash back end of last week too. Flowers at the scene now :(
Played in our weekly 6-a-side matches. Cracking lad. Absolute tragedy.

Last edited:
Theres no pedestrian crossing there taki g your life in your hands crossing that road.
Not sure how that's in bold like
On the Westbound carriageway, there is a bus stop.
I remember an old lady getting knocked down there when she got off the bus, and was crossing the road to go to the cottages there at "Over the Hill Farm" - She survived like.
The speed limit is 50 m.p.h. up the cut and along that road - but crossing there on foot is dodgy as fuck as drivers still hoof it along there.

On the Westbound carriageway, there is a bus stop.
I remember an old lady getting knocked down there when she got off the bus, and was crossing the road to go to the cottages there at "Over the Hill Farm" - She survived like.
The speed limit is 50 m.p.h. up the cut and along that road - but crossing there on foot is dodgy as fuck as drivers still hoof it along there.
Bus stops on either side - and an underpass to 'cross' the road. Only an idiot would cross there (I admit to having being one in my youth).

Bus stops on either side - and an underpass to 'cross' the road. Only an idiot would cross there (I admit to having being one in my youth).
No underpass where I am talking about marra.
A gap in the central reservation for cars to cross, that's about it.
It's the bus stop heading towards Houghton from Stoneygate -right opposite the row of farm buildings and just before the top of the cut.

Aye mate, good pal of mine sadly lost his life in the one on Friday. So sad, he had 4 kids :(
Played in our weekly 6-a-side matches. Cracking lad. Absolute tragedy.
Loved his footy like.
Aye mate, good pal of mine sadly lost his life in the one on Friday. So sad, he had 4 kids :(

Loved his footy like. He plastered me house but it took him ages cos he spent more time in the garden with me bairns playing footy haha. Bless him.

Last edited:

Back