A19

Discussion in 'SMB' started by gods_homeboy, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Big Toe

Big Toe Full Back

Driving along it this morning. Fella in a silver Micra, he must have been in his 40s so not old. Everyone braking hard to avoid him as I’d guess he was doing 30-40mph in a 70.

2. West_Winger

West_Winger Full Back

People really are as thick as pig shit. There’s been a 50 limit going north for two days because of resurfacing. Now it’s finished and the 50 limit signs have gone.

Yet still they drive at 50 for no reason. And in the outside lane as well.

3. Fucked northbound at Dalton Park. Stuck at Peterlee. Haven’t moved in 15 minutes :mad:

4. Jokei84

Jokei84 Midfield

Overturned vehicle I think the radio said, I noticed it before I joined the a19 and went the back roads, queued all the way to dalton park then got on the a19

Took me about an hour to get home

5. muggboots

muggboots Striker

Just before the services there were some short corkscrew skid marks and a mid sized VW van on it's roof. I don't know how the fuck he did it but he was sat on the barrier with the copper laughing. Lucky bastard.

6. Impressive

7. no aim no luck

no aim no luck Midfield

car in front suddenly stopped as the car in front of him did, so instead of going in the back of the car he tried to skid out the way when he hit the grass it flipped him.

8. muggboots

muggboots Striker

It was.

That's what I thought must have happened but he still pulled it off brilliantly.

9. Big Toe

Big Toe Full Back

Bet it looked like someone had come to a sudden halt in his pants as well.

10. Morse

Morse Striker

How fast do you expect a Micra to go, ffs? ;)

11. no aim no luck

no aim no luck Midfield

I’m not telling him that. Said a few cars in front came to a sudden halt but never found out the reason why

muggboots likes this.
  12. muggboots

muggboots Striker

:lol:

13. LD19SAFC

LD19SAFC Winger

14. oROSSo

oROSSo Striker Staff Member

crazy today, glad I was on the bike to filter

15. Hebdomad

Hebdomad Full Back

16. West_Winger

West_Winger Full Back

Not just there - I joined the A19 in Sunderland and there was a queue southbound not moving as far north as the A1231 and there wasn’t a single car travelling northbound until Testos.

17. Hebdomad

Hebdomad Full Back

I live in West Yorks nowadays but do a lot of work in South Durham and Teesside still. Mainly because my old mam is ailing. There's issues down where I live regularly with the M62 but the A66/A19 triangle are horrendous.

When one goes down the whole place goes down for 3 or 4 hours.

18. oROSSo

oROSSo Striker Staff Member

is it open yet? Need to head from wessington way to boldon

19. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

Just go over Boldon Bank.

20. Harbour Boy

Harbour Boy Midfield

What are the cameras that they are putting on some of the bridges? Noticed them last night and this morning.