1. We will be performing upgrades to the RTG servers this weekend which may result in some minor disruption and short periods of downtime.
    Dismiss Notice

A19

Discussion in 'SMB' started by gods_homeboy, Dec 11, 2016.

1. humbug

humbug Striker

where'd you get that from? i'm off through durham later and all i can find is on the aa site and that was yesterday.

2. bernardbresslaw

bernardbresslaw Striker

M6, A69, M62, A66 all blocked, going to try the M65 to Burnley then Blubberhouses/Harrogate.
    Pain in the arse this mind.

3. SAFC 2012

SAFC 2012 Striker

Let me know what m65 like mate as going to attempt to get to liverpool soon :lol:

4. Just earlier on incidents on tees via facebook

Just saw this on the local Trimdon Facebook group. Just done Trimdon Grange to Houghton le spring and back via Sherburn and Pittington. Roads open although SUDDEN DRIFTS across half the road! Also quite greasy in places; #4wddrifting.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  5. T_Bone

T_Bone Striker

Good luck mate, it's a lovely run normally, fingers crossed its okay. I use it quite regularly when I visit Bolton.

bernardbresslaw likes this.
  6. bernardbresslaw

bernardbresslaw Striker

Totally clear and quiet. Massive jam at Colne though as it looks like a few have had the same idea as me.

SAFC 2012 likes this.
  7. hefty em

hefty em Striker

Got round OK. A19 no bother. Got the van stuck in snar in a side road round Pittington way, massive thanks to the fellow little white van man that stopped and dug us out.

In summary, main roads OK. Durham pit villages a bit micey.

8. PTR

PTR Striker

A19 from Peterlee to Pools totally fine now, no snow at all. Hell of a lorry crash though - right into the farmer's field.

9. Walter White

Walter White Central Defender

A19 is champion. The estates in Seaham are a fucking mare though.

ErichZann likes this.
  10. Sir Lancelot

Sir Lancelot Winger

And Peterlee. Today’s the first time since Tuesday that I’ve been able to see the road in front of my house without a covering of snow. I’ve just seen the 24 heading along there too which is good news for the daughter as she won’t need to walk up from the town centre.

Walter White likes this.
  11. castoff

castoff Winger

Is that the big blue container lorry between castle eden and Hartlepool turn off? Saw it earlier today, I reckon that's going to take some pulling out.

12. janey

janey Striker Contributor

Did you manage to go

13. PTR

PTR Striker

Aye, they were on going it as I was coming home.

14. castoff

castoff Winger

I passed it around 11:30 this morning. You've got to wonder what the driver was doing to get that much out of control.

15. T_Bone

T_Bone Striker

No we didn't. Just as well as we would have missed the service and we would have been stuck getting home. People living a lot X.oser than us didn't get there and some were on the M62 for four hours.

janey likes this.
  16. janey

janey Striker Contributor

That’s a shame but probably the right decision to keep you all safe xx

17. The Butcher

The Butcher Winger

Probably steaming down at 60 to try and get some momentum and slid off. They all doin it this week. Been pissing me off all week, dangerous driving for me.

castoff likes this.
  18. SAFC 2012

SAFC 2012 Striker

Roads were spot on. Had to detour at huddersfield but nevermind :cool:

19. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

I hit a patch of slush at 40mph earlier and car skidded, lucky I wasn't doing 60mph, be careful out there.

tunstall birdman likes this.
  20. The Butcher

The Butcher Winger

Anyone living round sherburn hill area? Whats it like? Gotta go early in mornin for daughters gymnastics