A19

Went down it the other week, low sun and I thought plenty of washer fluid but the nozzles were frozen so pulled over to clear them. Can't imagine many folk continuing driving without being to see mind.

Driving down to Northallerton a few weeks ago and same happened to me.....mix of sun and s##te covered windscreen a scary mix; so did the same thing. Only thing was I had to manage a mile or so down the A19 before a turn off

Or, it's shitty designed slip roads, often 2 lanes wide, and 200 yards to get merged for both cars.

There's far too many of these rubbish slip roads between Sunderland and Teessside. The northbound services at Hawthorn with the Dalton Park turn off just after it is particularly bad, there's even a parking layby squeezed between them.

Or, it's shitty designed slip roads, often 2 lanes wide, and 200 yards to get merged for both cars

Upload to YouTube, send url.
I Could have sent it on through my vimeo channel then i realised it has vids of me Wheelying my Ktm on the dirt tracks:lol::cool:

Accident at Wynyard also, southbound. Just managed to spot the stationary traffic so pulled off and went via Sedgefield to Darlo.

Accident northbound just after the 179. Fire engines at the scene
Car in the ditch, drove past it before any emergency vehicles got there.
Its closed now. An absolute joke this road
southbound looked horrendous. Mind you, it was biblical conditions out there this morning, not surprised there was accidents.

f***ing wonderful. The peasant sledge I'm on (x10) has just left Peterlee heading straight into it
Get off it and go home

Unreal isn’t it. Passing wagons was a nightmare, driving blind through the spray but people were still flying along at 80mph plus
‘Use the force Luke’!

I find myself shaking my head in astonishment at some idiots, I was coming southbound on the A1 this morning and was well aware of the accident between the Birtley and Chester le street junction so slowed down like many others, some wanker in an Alfa decided he didn’t need to slow down and was going from the outside lane to the inside and then back again.

He ended up slamming on his brakes and coming to a dodgy angled stop on the hard shoulder!

‘Use the force Luke’!

I find myself shaking my head in astonishment at some idiots, I was coming southbound on the A1 this morning and was well aware of the accident between the Birtley and Chester le street junction so slowed down like many others, some wanker in an Alfa decided he didn’t need to slow down and was going from the outside lane to the inside and then back again.

He ended up slamming on his brakes and coming to a dodgy angled stop on the hard shoulder!
There really needs to be a cull on road users like

Got told before I set off that there was an accident southbound then another at Hutton Henry so decided to go via trimdon, Sedgefield, north tees, portrack lane instead which took me about 40 mins into boro. Bbc tees were reporting delays of 90 mins... Ouch

Got told before I set off that there was an accident southbound then another at Hutton Henry so decided to go via trimdon, Sedgefield, north tees, portrack lane instead which took me about 40 mins into boro. Bbc tees were reporting delays of 90 mins... Ouch

Took me 2 hours to get to boro today. Disgusting.

Took me 2 hours 45 mins the other week in the snow.

The journey is regularly an hour plus these days and it’s just sheer volume. It never used to be like this (usually 40 mins or so and clear on a Friday).

Absolutely f***ing sick of it.

Was an accident near Pennywell turn off this morning. Seems to be a common spot for accidents between A1231 turn off and that one.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the road. It's the f***ing idiots that drive on it. Too many people distracted with tech or just driving like agressive twats.

I absolutely despise driving now.

It is the drivers. The road could be absolutely perfectly designed and you would still have accidents caused by reckless twats. The police need to get to grips with what is happening on that road and start fining and banning the twats as an example to others.

Back