A19 Slip rd Seaham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Open heart surgery performed at the scene...... hats off to the Air Ambulance they do a fantastic job. I hope all involved survive.

I've been to rtc's wheel the docs from the air ambulance have done operations at the side of the road, I am truly humbled and amazed with what these people do !!!!!! they should be on footballers wages, and footballers theirs
watching them in action never caeses........

I've been to rtc's wheel the docs from the air ambulance have done operations at the side of the road, I am truly humbled and amazed with what these people do !!!!!! they should be on footballers wages, and footballers theirs
watching them in action never caeses........

Too right mate,its a crazy world we live when youve got the likes of Adnan Januzaj tossing it off on a football pitch for tens of thousands a week when these people are doing miracles saving lives for a fraction of that.

Too right mate,its a crazy world we live when youve got the likes of Adnan Januzaj tossing it off on a football pitch for tens of thousands a week when these people are doing miracles saving lives for a fraction of that.

couldn't agree more, I've seen these people on the grass verge of the a19 slicing open chests, and sticking pipes in the body just to keep people alive, they really are truly awesome people ! and btw...... they do it for FREE ! they don't get paid as the great North air ambulance arent funded from the government, they do it all voluntarily
my hat is well and truly tipped to them

couldn't agree more, I've seen these people on the grass verge of the a19 slicing open chests, and sticking pipes in the body just to keep people alive, they really are truly awesome people ! and btw...... they don't just for FREE ! they don't get paid as the great North air ambulance arent funded from the government, they do it all voluntarily
my hat is well and truly tipped to them
Well said marra.

That's awful for the poor lady but amazing what the air ambulance did. I always give to any collections for them.

The bike in this was behind me, I was first to the injured bloke, he was out cold and struggling to breathe, the noise of that is horrible, anyway, kept talking to him and he eventually came round however he didn't know what had happened, Managed to keep him calm after he started thrashing about and kept him settled enough to have a quick look over him. Broken leg, severe gravel rash to his back and his helmet was cracked at the back where he's bullseyed the windscreen, turns out he had bleeding on the brain and was in a bad way. Car driver tried to say the bloke was speeding the truth was he went into lane 3 to go straight over the roundabout and HE was speeding, he admitted (after finding out my mate who witnessed it was going to turn up in court) to careless driving and was given 8 points and £400 in fines. The photo on this page was took by me.

https://www.greatnorthairambulance....cyclist-airlifted-after-colliding-with-a-car/

That's awful for the poor lady but amazing what the air ambulance did. I always give to any collections for them.
Same here. I'm saddened after having further confirmation tonight about who died. Big loss to the village, grew up with her 2 sons. Another good one from the village to go from a car crash. So sad

The bike in this was behind me, I was first to the injured bloke, he was out cold and struggling to breathe, the noise of that is horrible, anyway, kept talking to him and he eventually came round however he didn't know what had happened, Managed to keep him calm after he started thrashing about and kept him settled enough to have a quick look over him. Broken leg, severe gravel rash to his back and his helmet was cracked at the back where he's bullseyed the windscreen, turns out he had bleeding on the brain and was in a bad way. Car driver tried to say the bloke was speeding the truth was he went into lane 3 to go straight over the roundabout and HE was speeding, he admitted (after finding out my mate who witnessed it was going to turn up in court) to careless driving and was given 8 points and £400 in fines. The photo on this page was took by me.

https://www.greatnorthairambulance....cyclist-airlifted-after-colliding-with-a-car/
I take it you're talking about a completely different accident ? Very confusing

Looks like it was quite a way off the A 19,a little stretch I use everyday and it's like a racetrack ,no cops or cameras and people doing ridiculous speeds .Awful news

Last edited:
Same here. I'm saddened after having further confirmation tonight about who died. Big loss to the village, grew up with her 2 sons. Another good one from the village to go from a car crash. So sad

Aww it makes it worse if you knew her so well. Sorry to hear that xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back