A worthy local cause

The problem with living in Australia is that it can be very dry. As a result grit and sand tends to get blown about. Now, if you’re sitting outside in your back garden and not concentrating, maybe by watching a video on the SMB, then those bits of grit and sand could possibly get into your eye. I’m not saying that happened to me when I watched that video but it could happen.

The problem with living in Australia is that it can be very dry. As a result grit and sand tends to get blown about. Now, if you’re sitting outside in your back garden and not concentrating, maybe by watching a video on the SMB, then those bits of grit and sand could possibly get into your eye. I’m not saying that happened to me when I watched that video but it could happen.
I’d have thought that cock eating spiders lurking under your ‘dunny’ is a bigger problem when living in Australia.

It was posted in the John Lewis thread:

That's a proper tear jerker that one.

Heard a bloke bragging on train yesterday that John Lewis would price match anything.

now why the ferk would you want to give a firmmoney who try to rob you in the first place.

Back