A Shoutout to Janey

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

I grew up in Northummberland, most of my mates were Mags. I can never understand those who go beyond banter when it comes to football

Same mate all my mates are mags I'm the only Sunderland supporter out of us all...

I got some stick growing up as you would imagine. Wearing my Sunderland top on sports day at school :cool:

You come for discussion though not to act up and be a bellend.

Same with Leonard Osborne hes a spot on poster like yourself.
You come for discussion though not to act up and be a bellend.

Same with Leonard Osborne hes a spot on poster like yourself.

It’s a strange one, on SMB i candiscuss and have differing opinions on a range of topics and everybody’s opinions are respected with canny crack ( mostly )
Over on PF, if you have a differing opinion on something you get called every name under the sun !! I’ve certainly took and give it. These days I don’t bother with it. Too old / boring now mate.

It’s a strange one, on SMB i candiscuss and have differing opinions on a range of topics and everybody’s opinions are respected with canny crack ( mostly )
Over on PF, if you have a differing opinion on something you get called every name under the sun !! I’ve certainly took and give it. These days I don’t bother with it. Too old / boring now mate.

Totally agree mate the SMB section is great has good crack but PF has turned sour.

You may get a bit of info but as you say alot of it is point scoring and bitching.

Totally agree mate the SMB section is great has good crack but PF has turned sour.

You may get a bit of info but as you say alot of it is point scoring and bitching.

Aye SMB is great. Some really funny, knowledgable and good people on here alongside the usual nutters.
PF is a lesser place with the likes of @janey taking a back seat.
hopefully once all this madness is over it gets back to where it was.
stay safe in the meantime mate.

No bother, I'm glad you've had the chance to see what you mean to the board lovely lady xxx
I’m actually genuinely shocked, but in a lovely way xx
Haven't seen her post on here for a while now, but the branch liason council is offering her a shoutout on twitter because it cannot be easy to be a social worker during this time.

There were some who were awful to her as well if I recall, so let's give her the support and solidarity she needs!

Thank you for doing this and mentioning me xx

Last edited:

Back