A Quiet Place fillum

Really really enjoyed this in spite of one of me lads saying it was not going to be my cup of tea...very tense and i did not fall asleep..in fact was on the edge of me seat for a fair while...dont take crisps or the like to eat!

Seen it Friday. Not a horror 7/10
9 for me but im easily pleased (mlf for 55 years!)

Just watched this again on Sky Cinema, very good film. Nice to see a different concept to the typical jump scares. In this case less (sound) is more.

Watched it last night and really enjoyed it. Idea was good. Acting was good. Monsters were good and weren't blindingly obvious CGI.

Few things I would question:

Does nobody snore, fart or have a real thunderclap shite? Did they piss into sponges?
If the electricity doesn't come from the mains then surely it must come from (extremely noisy) generators? (Solar panels wouldn't give them the amount of leccy they were using.)
How does the deaf lass know that she's not making a noise?
Where'd all the sand come from?

Watched it last night and really enjoyed it. Idea was good. Acting was good. Monsters were good and weren't blindingly obvious CGI.

Does nobody snore, fart or have a real thunderclap shite? Did they piss into sponges?
If the electricity doesn't come from the mains then surely it must come from (extremely noisy) generators? (Solar panels wouldn't give them the amount of leccy they were using.)
Tbf I did let out a massive fart whilst watching it this evening and thought the same.

You can play that game with a soap opera nervemind a sci Fi horror thingy..

A good first hour then just went a bit stupid and rushed. Won't say anything that will be close to a spoiler but I was ultimately disappointed after a really good start.

Back