A Quiet Place fillum

Discussion in 'SMB' started by mux, Apr 9, 2018.

1. hullmackem

hullmackem Striker

Thor !!

2. Lexingtongue

Lexingtongue Striker

I'm off to see it tomorrow on Empire's cheap day.

3. Rubberglove

Rubberglove Midfield

You should have give the fucker a karate chop to the throat

jacko100 and Fetch Fletch like this.
  4. the veteran

the veteran Central Defender

Wanna go n watch this but i cannit bare seeing anything where kids get hurt like

5. Fetch Fletch

Fetch Fletch Striker

Just watched first 10 minutes. Will watch properly rather than on me phone but quality.

6. maxamillion

maxamillion Goalkeeper

What you crying for its a horror..

7. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

:lol: Give over man.

Cos he's a right blurt.

mux and RossTheNinja like this.
  8. You didn't answer my shoe question man

maxamillion likes this.
  9. It was a brilliant tense and scary cross between Tremors and Signs.

Thought I was going to be disappointed by the creatures when they finally appeared on screen, but they worked and did the job.

Only things I have issue with :- why would you chance getting pregnant whilst that was going on, they went to the chemist at the start so surely they could pick up a condom.

How shit a shag must they both be if they can do the deed without making a noise, squeaking a floor board or bed spring??? I demand to see these scenes of Emily Blunt doing silent Sex!

Lexingtongue, Aituk7 and RossTheNinja like this.
  10. They went behind the waterfall
    Obviously

scotch and Aituk7 like this.
  11. Until I see video evidence of the deed taking place, then I will remain sceptical.

Fetch Fletch and RossTheNinja like this.
  12. Aituk7

Aituk7 Winger

Our lass said the same thing. An entire movie of absolute quietness except one place. I was like "Are you fucking shitting me?"

13. Dvd extras would be canny

But the shoes. What about the shoes?

14. HABA87

HABA87 Winger

:lol:

Fetch Fletch likes this.
  15. Five minutes in my daughter (no) started to open a bag of crisps and immediately realised you could hear every sound in the place. She went through the same kind of agonising routine as the characters in the film trying to do it without making any noise, then had to eat them by letting them dissolve on her tongue

conrad, Stray Cat, BIG BAZ and 4 others like this.
  16. jacko100

jacko100 Winger

Fair play to her for being aware of others around her. Unlike the m&m chewing fucktard. Each time he chewed the sides of his head expanded too! Ended up moving seat. Could still hear him but at least I couldn’t see him.

Cockney Mackem likes this.
  17. Someone should have a mask done of the monsters from Quiet Place and suddenly appear in the faces of the worst noise offenders

mux likes this.
  18. mux

mux Striker Contributor

Aye. The answer is fuck knows :D

19. niknak_123

niknak_123 Striker

Shouldn’t have killed Emily Blunt off in first 5 minutes IMHO

20. mux

mux Striker Contributor

It's okay to have emotions mate. Live is more fulfilling when you ride the emotional waves.

I bet you're the kind of lad who doesn't hug his mates as well. Disappointing.