A question for Trans-Rights activists

There has to be, I mean someone who has been a man for most of their lives should not be competing at womens sport.

I don't know any to ask, but I'd like to think they would be up for that.
It’s the only fair way but suspect it wont wash with certain people. I mean who’s going to watch it? There’s no money in it.

Doesn't have to be any money in it etc, but if it exists, then it's sorted for them and they can feel accepted as their own group

Last edited:

Doesn't have to be any money in it etc, but if it exists, then it's sorted for them and they can feel accepted as their own group
Like I say I don’t think they’d see it that way personally but it’s the only fair way to handle it.

Fallon Fox she’s called. Take a look at hannah mouncey and rachel mckinnon too. The pictures of mouncey just show how ridiculous the situation is.

To be fair fox has been beaten since that podcast but it still kind of proves the point. She’s not talented enough to compete against males or females but her physical advantages meant she wiped the floor with several women’s fighters. They couldn’t get near her.
Yup, that was Rogan's point. She'd come in and just brutalise women, she was beat eventually but it just showed she didn't have the skill to succeed on an even keel.

I'm average height (if not a bit smaller), last time I lifted a weight Cameron was still PM. I could batter most lasses in a fight, because I'm a blerk.

I don't think it's the obligation of those that set the rules to ask. You say this is the rule and if you want to compete in our sporting tournament you must stick to it.

Like I say I don’t think they’d see it that way personally but it’s the only fair way to handle it.

Be interesting to find out.

I don't think it's the obligation of those that set the rules to ask. You say this is the rule and if you want to compete in our sporting tournament you must stick to it.

I think that's fair. It's no different to enforcing age or weight categories on things, surely?

Yup, that was Rogan's point. She'd come in and just brutalise women, she was beat eventually but it just showed she didn't have the skill to succeed on an even keel.

I'm average height (if not a bit smaller), last time I lifted a weight Cameron was still PM. I could batter most lasses in a fight, because I'm a blerk.
Did you see the podcast where they reviewed that Zuby lad breaking the womens deadlift record, but he identified as a woman first :lol:

Zuby went on the podcast eventually, very interesting views on racism in the UK from a black immigrant persons point of view

How sinister?

like i said on my other post. divide and conquer. distraction tactics, what ever you want to call it. it gets rammed down everyones throats constantly, endless conversations, 1000 people outraged by 100 people being outraged about someone who is slightly unhappy about something relatively insignificant.

Did you see the podcast where they reviewed that Zuby lad breaking the womens deadlift record, but he identified as a woman first :lol:

Zuby went on the podcast eventually, very interesting views on racism in the UK from a black immigrant persons point of view
I saw that clip, haven't seen him on the podcast.

like i said on my other post. divide and conquer. distraction tactics, what ever you want to call it. it gets rammed down everyones throats constantly, endless conversations, 1000 people outraged by 100 people being outraged about someone who is slightly unhappy about something relatively insignificant.
I think that is just social media for you.

For what?

Mass Deception. I dont mean social media the system, I mean social media in how it used.

If everyone on social media actually got thier minds together, the world could be changed immeasurably for the better, at the expense of the ultra rich. Instead it is used to keep people distracted and angry

Mass Deception. I dont mean social media the system, I mean social media in how it used.

If everyone on social media actually got thier minds together, the world could be changed immeasurably for the better, at the expense of the ultra rich. Instead it is used to keep people distracted and angry
Mass deception? I think you may be paranoid. Who is doing the deceiving? What are the deceiving about?

Mass deception? I think you may be paranoid. Who is doing the deceiving? What are the deceiving about?

The fact there are enough resources and is enough technology on the planet for every person to live relatively comfortable, healthy, educated and with more recreational time. But the folks at the top would have to agree to share a little bit

Linehan permanently suspended from Twitter for refusing to accept a man can be a woman. This is a bloke who spent his time scouring Twitter for people who thought wrongly, investigated who they were, and pleaded with their bosses to sack them.

The woke are eating themselves

Linehan permanently suspended from Twitter for refusing to accept a man can be a woman. This is a bloke who spent his time scouring Twitter for people who thought wrongly, investigated who they were, and pleaded with their bosses to sack them.

The woke are eating themselves

He's having a total meltdown. Posting on the feminist section of Mumsnet at 3am whinging about this and saying he was going to challenge the decision.:lol: Completely unhinged and actually quite sad to see someone go off the rails like that.

Back