A question for Trans-Rights activists

He's having a total meltdown. Posting on the feminist section of Mumsnet at 3am whinging about this and saying he was going to challenge the decision.:lol: Completely unhinged and actually quite sad to see someone go off the rails like that.
That's social media for ya

He's having a total meltdown. Posting on the feminist section of Mumsnet at 3am whinging about this and saying he was going to challenge the decision.:lol: Completely unhinged and actually quite sad to see someone go off the rails like that.

Daily occurrence for me.

Linehan permanently suspended from Twitter for refusing to accept a man can be a woman. This is a bloke who spent his time scouring Twitter for people who thought wrongly, investigated who they were, and pleaded with their bosses to sack them.

The woke are eating themselves
This...it's gone full circle, you reap what you sow...

If the world were to experience a catastrophe - a meteorite strike, a nuclear war, whatever - and there was enough time to assemble a small number of people to preserve humankind, would you give self-identified women the same status as biological women?

If we were to dispatch, say, a hundred people into a deep bunker - or send them into space - to keep us going, do you believe that the aim of preserving humanity would not be impacted if all the selected females were born without wombs?

I ask, because today I have been informed that I am 'subhuman scum' for not accepting that biological sex is 'a cultural concept assigned at birth'.
Sorry for the random bump, this entered my head for some reason.

Assuming 100 people were enough to repopulate would it not be better to send 100 women that have 10+ years of baby making left in them with a large and genetically diverse supply of high quality sperm?

If the world were to experience a catastrophe - a meteorite strike, a nuclear war, whatever - and there was enough time to assemble a small number of people to preserve humankind, would you give self-identified women the same status as biological women?

If we were to dispatch, say, a hundred people into a deep bunker - or send them into space - to keep us going, do you believe that the aim of preserving humanity would not be impacted if all the selected females were born without wombs?

I ask, because today I have been informed that I am 'subhuman scum' for not accepting that biological sex is 'a cultural concept assigned at birth'.

I may have posted this already but from your previous posts I think that you are left wing or left leaning ? It sounds as though you are experiencing the discomfort of finding yourself at odds with the "new left". For myself when I questioned whether Keir Starmer had actually had a working class upbringing I was told here that "You really are a piece of utter human filth aren't you ?".

Good luck.

I hate this whole crap, and the bullying of women who dare to question whether a man can ever walk the walk we have walked from birth and be a woman in the same sense that we are. Saw a great tweet which said words to the effect of 'women are being silenced so as not to hurt the feelings of some men'.
^^^ Never been kicked in the balls

nee offence;) :lol:

Back