A Plague Tale: Requiem

payne

Striker
Just bought this during the week and looking forward to giving it a go tonight. Really enjoyed the first game after getting it on a sale a while back so was always going to try a sequel. Seems from reviews that this one is good as well and twice the size which I'm happy with as the first was only about 10 hours.

Anyone else going to play it?

Gone through the first level, really enjoyable even though it's pretty much just a tutorial. Although not sure enjoyable is the right word for this game, it's overbearingly grim most of the time.

Gone through the first level, really enjoyable even though it's pretty much just a tutorial. Although not sure enjoyable is the right word for this game, it's overbearingly grim most of the time.
I've just met the rats for the first time. It's definitely a lot wider than the first game when ya get into fights vs humans. Enjoying it but after gettog used to 60fps on PS5 and even playing Deathloop on 120fps it's a bit jarring with this at around 30fps. I assume I'm getting the possible 40fps with the 120hz tv but It's still quite choppy. Looking forward to how the story goes.
Just finished chapter 5. It's really good. Surprised how much it seems like a triple A game. Some of the set pieces so far have been great.

Last edited:
What a journey that was. Story wise and emotional investment it is up there with some of the best I've ever played. Really interested in what they make next. For a small studio comparatively, they put to shame some bigger entities on writing and set pieces.

Last edited:

Back