A place in the Sun

Looks like big jugs (assuming she is called Tamsin) is on today with Laura Hamilton.

Aye just bloody found out she slipped off early today saying she had an appointment. Apparently they rescheduled it and she found out yesterday - got a text off her to tell me about half hour ago and sorry for not saying owt at work.

That Laura must be about 4 foot tall and weigh 2 stone mind. Tamsin is only about 5ft 4 but her & her mate look Amazonian next to her.

Aye just bloody found out she slipped off early today saying she had an appointment. Apparently they rescheduled it and she found out yesterday - got a text off her to tell me about half hour ago and sorry for not saying owt at work.

That Laura must be about 4 foot tall and weigh 2 stone mind. Tamsin is only about 5ft 4 but her & her mate look Amazonian next to her.
The TV guide said that it was in Costa Calida today so they caught me out as well. I couldn't believe it when she went in at £100K and was even more surprised when it was accepted. Did she complete the purchase?

The TV guide said that it was in Costa Calida today so they caught me out as well. I couldn't believe it when she went in at £100K and was even more surprised when it was accepted. Did she complete the purchase?

It’s just about done. They filmed in April but she has had a load of messing about with local laws & stuff to do with the land the property stands on, not to mention getting a solicitor in the U.K. who speaks Greek and understands how the system works.

She’s hardly had time off work since cos she has been saving her holidays for when it’s sorted but it’s taking ages and still not 100% complete.

It’s just about done. They filmed in April but she has had a load of messing about with local laws & stuff to do with the land the property stands on, not to mention getting a solicitor in the U.K. who speaks Greek and understands how the system works.

She’s hardly had time off work since cos she has been saving her holidays for when it’s sorted but it’s taking ages and still not 100% complete.
I suspected that completing a purchase there could be a ballache.

Back