A place in the Sun

This type of programme ought to come with a warning..and I live in Spain.
Gives people the most starry eyed view of what life is like and never mentions some of the culture shocks that await. Don't get me wrong I love it over here and hope I never have to move back but there really is more to it than those programmes portray.
Interesting comments. We are having an influx of sctratters moving here.
No job a few hundred quid in pocket.
They last a few months and fuck off back to the UK as they can't find a job.

This type of programme ought to come with a warning..and I live in Spain.
Gives people the most starry eyed view of what life is like and never mentions some of the culture shocks that await. Don't get me wrong I love it over here and hope I never have to move back but there really is more to it than those programmes portray.
And almost everywhere they show is little england. Massive villas for next to nowt. stop in the UK if you want to be surrounded by Brits ffs.

They overlook that they are moving to a completely different culture. One that can charm- the climate, the people, the culture and horrify - attitude to animals, bureaucracy, corruption and the echoes of a country that was once a fascist dictatorship. I am seeing ex pats who who have had there time in the sun and are increasingly fearful as ill health and ageing strikes. Often they haven't got a front door back in the UK. From my experience this is the great mistake. It is never mentioned.
And more often than not, still havent bothered their arse to learn the language.

A fair point, but is it safe to investigate further at work?

Indeed it is, Sir. For she is also a presenter on said programme.
She's 38, of Libyan / English heritage and has done various other bits of TV work as well as help her dad in his property development business.
Currently, she presents Coast & Country. Which, I might add, is utterly shit by comparison.
Largely because she has to wear coats n hats n that to present it ... and not flouncy see-through dresses and shorts n that.

I would quite happily Drink a pint of her piss free of charge

I don't think there's a single person willing to part with money to make you do it.

Indeed it is, Sir. For she is also a presenter on said programme.
She's 38, of Libyan / English heritage and has done various other bits of TV work as well as help her dad in his property development business.
Currently, she presents Coast & Country. Which, I might add, is utterly shit by comparison.
Largely because she has to wear coats n hats n that to present it ... and not flouncy see-through dresses and shorts n that.

My word. Well I may have to follow her on Twitter

Lass I sit opposite at work is due on at some point. It was filmed in April but she doesn’t know when it will be shown. She’s cacking herself cos the people they filmed the week before were on last Friday so hopefully it will be soon.

Quite looking forward to it cos she has a decent set of jugs and I will be able to ogle them on the TV without getting caught, like I do at work.

To be honest, Sam is probably the worst out of a very good bunch. Danni was tremendous yesterday -barely dressed in a tiny red dress- and Laura sometimes is f***ing stunning. jasmine looks to have been consuming too many pies but would still get the big fella. laura has some bulge in that bikini.

Lass I sit opposite at work is due on at some point. It was filmed in April but she doesn’t know when it will be shown. She’s cacking herself cos the people they filmed the week before were on last Friday so hopefully it will be soon.

Quite looking forward to it cos she has a decent set of jugs and I will be able to ogle them on the TV without getting caught, like I do at work.
its on at 4pm today - hope her tits are as promised or you will be getting a stern reply from me

You might make the male presenters a bit conscious of their appearance.
There's male presenters?

Take it she didn't move to Spain then? Cheers for the spoiler :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Back