A new breed of supporters...

from Exeter its about 370 miles, thats why I try to do family stuff at the same time.

We have been awful last few games, why do we do this to ourselves?

It's a habit, good or bad depending on your situation! Either supreme loyalty or a form of madness!

I think this board has a huge impact on the negativity surrounding the club.

The players on the pitch don’t help either mind
Are you being serious??? Huge impact? Most of our fans will never have heard of this place man! f***ing hell, its a small footy message board with probably less than 1% of our fanbase ever coming near. I think you've got your estimations of this place way out of proportion mate.

It' not a new breed of supporter it's modern society and social media with everyone having a voice - look on Facebook or Twitter, it's awful. Most criticising or being absolute cock wombles and everything is massively over the top and loads of outrage over most things with very little balance. Unfortunately, with few exceptions, that's the way things are now.

At the game and pubs and clubs things have always been massively over the top or lots of criticism from many too - some of the worst criticism I've seen was at Roker Park, it's just more on view now and easier to see.
It's not even that. We're absolutely garbage. The worst thus club has ever been. Some people don't look for positives when there are none. I've yet to meet one single who wants the team to lose as the op suggest either.

We are crap
The owners are crap
However, Safc is a great club and in our blood.
The beer and mates at the match is in our blood (( or liver )) ...I'm still and always will be in !
One day, just maybe ..it will happen.
If not it's been a great journey and I would change nothing .Mainly because of other Safc fans met along the way.
Haway the lads.

We are crap
The owners are crap
However, Safc is a great club and in our blood.
The beer and mates at the match is in our blood (( or liver )) ...I'm still and always will be in !
One day, just maybe ..it will happen.
If not it's been a great journey and I would change nothing .Mainly because of other Safc fans met along the way.
Haway the lads.
Haha....well said sir

Keyboard Warriors - although I use the term ‘supporters’ lightly.
I get why the doom and gloom going around as we are at our lowest ever ebb in our history
But what I don’t get is this new breed of so called supporters who seem to want us to fail
Parky was never my choice but I don’t care who is Manager so long as we get promoted
I don’t see any enjoyment in getting beat so we can get shot of another Manager
All I am reading is Parky was doomed to fail before he even Managed a single game
Parky is not going anywhere just now so get behind him and the team and you never know you might just enjoy a win
If you really enjoy getting beat so you can winge then try picking another team, there are plenty below us where you could enjoy losing even more often then we do

You sound like the ultimate keyboard warrior.

Keyboard Warriors - although I use the term ‘supporters’ lightly.
I get why the doom and gloom going around as we are at our lowest ever ebb in our history
But what I don’t get is this new breed of so called supporters who seem to want us to fail
Parky was never my choice but I don’t care who is Manager so long as we get promoted
I don’t see any enjoyment in getting beat so we can get shot of another Manager
All I am reading is Parky was doomed to fail before he even Managed a single game
Parky is not going anywhere just now so get behind him and the team and you never know you might just enjoy a win
If you really enjoy getting beat so you can winge then try picking another team, there are plenty below us where you could enjoy losing even more often then we do
I call them fannies

Back