A little self pitying indulgence, sorry

No need to apologise. Photos will bring memories flooding back, especially the good ones, and even some of supporting SAFC.

Look after yourself and your Mam at this time.

It's a really hard time Janey and one that you think will never end. Believe me it will, think of the great times that you had with your dad and try not to think of the bad. It's not easy but it will get better. 5 years on and I can now think of the stupid stuff and even smile about it . My dad could be a right old sod at times, but I find that laughable now, I still miss him but in a good way now.
Time is a great healer but we're all impatient, the best I can offer you is have a good cry when you really need to, but try to think of something funny or daft that he did and try to laugh through the tears.
It will get better but it'll never be the same but then nothing ever is.
Big internet hugs flower, chin up and smile

Last edited:
Was he telling you to bugger off on the one in the ground? :lol:
:lol:
Under his breath probably, He never ever swore, until last Sunday, and I’m saying this to you because you’ll know who I mean, he said ‘where is the other little bugger” :)

I hope your Dad is up there laughing now at the fact our lass has just rang me for a lift and i can't pick her up cos I've just had a whisky in memory of a guy I've never even met

Cheers Janey

x
Class, :D:lol: x

Back