A little bit of my Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice work. I really like the subway shot.

Are the people ones candids?
Yea they are actually. I think the surfer I took with my 70-300 and the couple I asked if I take a shot and they said OK and just snapped it while he looked away.

I've got a shot of the same surfer if it's the bloke at shields

I've got a shot of the same surfer if it's the bloke at shields

if so he gets around then lol. i live in NYC and this was taken at Rockaway Beach

Bit of a basic question this, how hard is it to take shots like that? Clearly you need an eye, but is it mostly down to the equipment?

having an eye helps. lenses also helps. the first one was taken from afar since i didnt want to get up in the guys face. 2nd and 3rd were taken with my wide angle lens, 4th was taken with my 50mm prime lens. only one that took some time to set up was the NYC skyline as i had to set a timer and long shutter release to get the light towers lit.

Nice work. I really like the subway shot.

Are the people ones candids?
yes they were.

if so he gets around then lol. i live in NYC and this was taken at Rockaway Beach

having an eye helps. lenses also helps. the first one was taken from afar since i didnt want to get up in the guys face. 2nd and 3rd were taken with my wide angle lens, 4th was taken with my 50mm prime lens. only one that took some time to set up was the NYC skyline as i had to set a timer and long shutter release to get the light towers lit.

yes they were.
Rockaway Rockaway is near cullercoats and Whitley bay man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back