A line has been crossed.

Keawyeds

Striker
Now, I happen to like Pineapple on PIzza.
I've found out today one of the reasons why it ended up there.
Pineapple contains bromelain which is a meat tenderiser so pineapple and pineapple juice are often used as a marinade to make cheap pork used on pizza a little less chewy.
So there you go.

That I can live with, but this...

Logon or register to see this image

This is an abomination unto Nuggan.
There is absolutely no logical reason for this, and frankly I wouldn't even be prepared to ask @Napoleon Dynamite take this one for the team - Gastronaught of the SMB he may be, this could be too much.

Pineapple contains bromelain which is a meat tenderiser so pineapple and pineapple juice are often used as a marinade to make cheap pork used on pizza a little less chewy.
So there you go.

There is absolutely no logical reason for this, and frankly I wouldn't even be prepared to ask @Napoleon Dynamite take this one for the team - Gastronaught of the SMB he may be, this could be too much.
That Pizza has leprosy. šŸ˜±

Once saw a pizza on a menu that had banana on it, not surprised it never caught on.

Don't mind pineapple on a pizza, wouldn't be my first, second or third choice but if it was in just put in front of my I'd eat it.

Even in Italy I've seen weird stuff on pizzas but this is a new one on me. They say don't knock it till you've tried it, but I can't see that working at all (though perhaps better than banana šŸ¤¢).

it's nee peach like

pineapple on pizzas aren't a million miles away from Al Pastor tacos, which are delicious.

Last edited:
Once saw a pizza on a menu that had banana on it, not surprised it never caught on.

Don't mind pineapple on a pizza, wouldn't be my first, second or third choice but if it was in just put in front of my I'd eat it.
Normally hate bananas on anything but had a taste of a banana curry pizza in Sweden and it was surprisingly nice.

On a trip to Italy a few years ago, with the Italian wife and the half Italian kids, was so used to speaking a mash up that I asked for a pepperoni pizza, in Pisa, in English. The waitress had a right go at the brits abroad mentality and told me to speak Italian in Italy, which is fair enough. I got a pizza covered in pepperoni (peppers). The wife watched all of this without comment and said "at least it's not pineapple". I was just grateful she hadn't shit in it.

On a trip to Italy a few years ago, with the Italian wife and the half Italian kids, was so used to speaking a mash up that I asked for a pepperoni pizza, in Pisa, in English. The waitress had a right go at the brits abroad mentality and told me to speak Italian in Italy, which is fair enough. I got a pizza covered in pepperoni (peppers). The wife watched all of this without comment and said "at least it's not pineapple". I was just grateful she hadn't shit in it.
I'd have had a right go at the waitress for her shitty attitude.

So there you go.

No chips?

Back