A life in lockdown/isolation of the SMB - post your pics here

Last edited:
I know , I Know , I am going to upgrade, (as not in fashion) but I’ve got so much of it !!! first bought in the early nineties iirc , you could always get replacements , (that was the attraction) bit more difficult now 🙄😆

I’ve just had the Kitchen redone so I’m slowly getting used to my new appliances that’s how the brekkie looks a bit Ropey 😉 😊
i think the brekkie looks class. i wasn't taking the mick, we still have my mam's eternal beau tea set as well as a canny bit of her aynsley stuff. :D

i think the brekkie looks class. i wasn't taking the mick, we still have my mam's eternal beau tea set as well as a canny bit of her aynsley stuff. :D

👍😍
replace Aynsley with “wedgewood Angela pattern” here , I once remarked to my late husbands sister in law how much I liked a little heart shaped box I’d bought. We got wedgewood for Christmas and birthdays for the next twenty odd year 😆

👍😍
replace Aynsley with “wedgewood Angela pattern” here , I once remarked to my late husbands sister in law how much I liked a little heart shaped box I’d bought. We got wedgewood for Christmas and birthdays for the next twenty odd year 😆
brilliant :D

i have a thing for emma bridgewater stuff, got a canny few bits. being a big hairy trucking motorbike rider i perhaps shouldn't admit it :oops:

Back