A life in lockdown/isolation of the SMB - post your pics here

Got issued with a face covering / snood at work today.

Champion, just what I need to avoid standing out on the bus, in the shops, on the metro 🥴

Surely some proper PPE is what nexus should be giving to staff? They should be encouraging customers to wear proper PPE not ' face coverings'.

Not to be a hypocrite mind I will admit to wearing a shemagh scarf as a covering but would not expect nexus to be saying that's what constitutes good protection.

Surely some proper PPE is what nexus should be giving to staff? They should be encouraging customers to wear proper PPE not ' face coverings'.

Not to be a hypocrite mind I will admit to wearing a shemagh scarf as a covering but would not expect nexus to be saying that's what constitutes good protection.

Those that work on the front line have been issued with face masks (the blue ones?) and face shields since the start of lockdown back in March.

Government advice is face covering for travel, so face masks, scarf or snood. Mind you, personally, after wearing a face mask for nearly two hours (15 standing in bus station and 1hr 30mins on bus), I definitely find the snood not as confining.

Back