Congrats!!!
Thanks!
Congratulations. You're punching there marra, well done. 👍😉
Cheers! Haha! I know, that’s why I sealed the deal 😂
Congratulations 🥂
Thanks becs!
Congratulations.

At least she made an effort for the big day. 😂
😂. We only decided on Thursday to actually go ahead. Nowhere open to get any suitable attire! That’s why my hairs like that too 🤣
Congratulations
Thankyou!
Congrats mate.

Try to put a bit more effort into the marriage than you did your outfit though ;)
Haha! Cheers! See reply above! Had to borrow the shirt off someone otherwise I would have been in a t shirt 🤣

Last edited:
Bit of a change of scene today, helped out at taking in food bank donations at Gateshead Interchange this morning...

And then went into office to do a bit work before heading back home.... my desk and PC felt weird after last few months of homeworking! Still homeworking though until new layout is done to make things.... less cramped

Bit of a change of scene today, helped out at taking in food bank donations at Gateshead Interchange this morning...

And then went into office to do a bit work before heading back home.... my desk and PC felt weird after last few months of homeworking! Still homeworking though until new layout is done to make things.... less cramped

The like is for the food bank work. Those office conditions look shit.

Nice visor you've got there la

Back