A life in lockdown/isolation of the SMB - post your pics here

I now have a better grasp of this pic thing so here is a better one from drunk corset try on night... I serious did panic buy bacon and corsets at the onset of lockdown so there are many more to try on

I think this one is a size too small as it is meeting at the back and there should be a couple of inches gap... but I don't know what will happen with my chebs if I go down a size... I did order one a size smaller just in case so that will be my next try on

This will crash Roger's servers when word gets out. :p

Went to Penshaw last sunday , first time ever

If you keep an eye on National Trust website, the tour up the tower is canny. You get a cracking view from the top on a clear day 😎
I’ve not been since I was a kid, Id forgotten how steep it was.
Thought the new steps were class, mind coming down them was as much of a challenge as going up them

Don't do Penshaw 10K! It started in the field at the bottom with a run up to the monument, then it zig zagged down the back to the river, along the riverside which was nice, then up the steepest steps ever, bit more flatter running, then a finale of running back up to the monument. I've never felt so tired after a race :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you keep an eye on National Trust website, the tour up the tower is canny. You get a cracking view from the top on a clear day 😎

Don't do Penshaw 10K! It started in the field at the bottom with a run up to the monument, then it zig zagged down the back to the river, along the riverside which was nice, then up the steepest steps ever, bit more flatter running, then a finale of running back up to the monument. I've never felt so tired after a race :oops:
I think in the last few weeks I’ve covered every step of the area you are describing, but I’ve walked up the hills and ran down them 😀😀

Back