A life in lockdown/isolation of the SMB - post your pics here

Private club these days Alan. Tunstall Flyfishers. They used to offer day tickets which could be purchased at the paper shop. They stopped doing them a few Years ago. I always enjoyed fishing there, usually caught something? Nice spot.

me and a mate used to get a bouat out and regularly caught the limit, stripping lures. Rainbows and Brook trout.

Ive kept my membership for Waskely and Smiddy but never fished last season or this (obviously)

I havnt been out for about 5 years mate. Miss it.

see this pandemic out. the reservoirs are closed. I have 2 complimentary tickets a season. if they reopen youre welcome.

complimentary tickets are restricted. fish with the card holder. only kill 2 fish between you or unlimited catch and release.

see this pandemic out. the reservoirs are closed. I have 2 complimentary tickets a season. if they reopen youre welcome.

complimentary tickets are restricted. fish with the card holder. only kill 2 fish between you or unlimited catch and release.
Can I come?

Found a bit of sun - sampling peanut butter and marshmallow biscuits with a drop of Assam.
Nice teapot and plate - shame about the mug. Nee matching cup?
Shows how long it is since I looked in the mirror because I hadn’t realised I’d grown so much during lock down until I saw my shadow when I went for me run yesterday morning 😲🤣
Me trousers will never fit me legs now 🤣🤣

Logon or register to see this image
Circus gig available Janey!

Last edited:

Back