A great record

Status
Not open for further replies.

All absolute over bloated rubbish compared to their first two albums.

There's absolutely nothing bloated about Don't Believe The Truth. Production was kept to a minimum (wasn't a massive fan of it mind).

Be Here Now is ridiculously so, because of cocaine basically.

There's absolutely nothing bloated about Don't Believe The Truth. Production was kept to a minimum.

Be Here Now us ridiculously bloated because of cocaine basically.
Sorry was mainly thinking of the tuneless dirge of Do You Know What I Mean. What a disappointment that was coming back with that after the first two albums.

Sorry was mainly thinking of the tuneless dirge of Do You Know What I Mean. What a disappointment that was coming back with that after the first two albums.

:eek: That's class man, so over done you can't even hear the bass over the 400 guitar tracks. Just screams excess to me :lol:

Did you hear the remastered version that Noel did where he stripped it back so you could hear the bass and strings? That might be more to your tastes.

I think that album nose dives after My Big Mouth and never really recovers.

:eek: That's class man, so over done you can't even hear the bass over the 400 guitar tracks. Just screams excess to me. Did you hear the remastered version that Noel did where he stripped it back so you could hear the bass and strings? That might be more to your tastes.

I think that album nose dives after My Big Mouth and never really recovers.
Probably the worst number one of the 90s! Sign of a band losing the plot caught up in their own importance.
Will give the stripped down version a listen sounds better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back