A Gift to the Nation

Not seen it tbh but if everyone in the UK can get a free coronation coin then presumably it won't exactly be scarce or worth much in a few years?
I think it’s a limited edition. Mind I’m absolutely furious it’s not free postage.

It’s a Royal Coronation coin delivered by the Royal Mail. Surely they could do it for nowt?

I know they don't like delivering letters and that but this is for the King.

I think it’s a limited edition. Mind I’m absolutely furious it’s not free postage.

It’s a Royal Coronation coin delivered by the Royal Mail. Surely they could do it for nowt?

You may find “ Limited edition “ and London mint should never appear in the same sentence.

London Mint's gear is usually worth about 10% of what you paid for it. Loads of tales of gullible owld biddies spending thousands on 'sovereigns' that are almost worthless other than the gold value. Bloke spend about 8K on stuff that was valued at £600 etc.

Should have went for the gold plated edition Jeff, free postage on that one.

Back