A Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's funny how ghosts are always from Victorian or Medieval periods, that conincidentally are periods of high superstition.

You never hear of a homo-erectus ghost do you.

So hang on, there's 7 billion people on the planet as it stands, so if there are ghosts floating around at various locations in the world, how come no-one has got a clear, defined, non-blurry photo or video of one?

It's funny how they're not. Seen one that was dressed like he'd just been to an 80s rave.

Yes I did. Having a piss in the bogs. No way out unless he walked around me as only one door. Vanished.
When I was a teen and still lived at home a strange event happened. I went out of the back door and walked around the corner of the house. The door handle always made a squeaking noise when opening it, and I heard this noise and heard the door open then slam shut. I thought it was one of my sisters checking on how had just went out the door so I ran back around the corner quickly, flew open the door to shout loudly "What you looking for you nosey get!!", hoping to scare the life out of my sister. No one was there?
I heard my sister in the bathroom and asked her if it was her, she said no and that she was in the bath. The only other sister was upstairs and she said she had not been downstairs. There was no one else in the house?
The door had opened and shut by itself which was impossible, strange as fuck?

Loads of jealous people who haven't seen a ghost on here.

You seen one like?

I went on a ghost tour up at Chillingham castle about 18 months ago and never seen anything but heard groans and moans in the dining room. :lol:

It's funny how ghosts are always from Victorian or Medieval periods, that conincidentally are periods of high superstition.

You never hear of a homo-erectus ghost do you.

So hang on, there's 7 billion people on the planet as it stands, so if there are ghosts floating around at various locations in the world, how come no-one has got a clear, defined, non-blurry photo or video of one?

Your first point, they're not, only in movies.
Second point, when they're clear, they 'must be photoshopped'. No one's saying that every human being that ever existed remains as a ghost. It's a phenomenon we simply don't understand.

As I said, ardent non believers aren't going to change their minds unless they see one for themselves. Even then they'd doubt their own eyes.

Ever heard the phrases 'figment of your imagination' or 'a trick of the light'
Or 'alcohol- induced hallucinations'?
I'd attribute most ghost sightings to those three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back