A Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone who refuses to keep an open mind is never going to be convinced by any evidence, so it's futile.

I'd recommend reading up on 'flight 401'. A book was written called 'The Ghost Of Flight 401', documenting the whole thing, though much of the book is quite tedious, sadly. The parts referring to the flight and the sightings are great, though.

I'd say that's substantial evidence supporting the existence of ghosts. Cynics will, of course, claim they're all lying. Every one of the witnesses will be fantasists, thick banjo pluckers, involved in a conspiracy or on drugs etc.

These threads are always a complete waste of time.

Depending on what you define as 'ghosts' they exist.
A house I used to live in, I kept thinking I was seeing people when I closed my eyes, they would look at me then get closer until opened my eyes/looked away, but ignored it thinking I was just tired etc etc... but one day I thought i'd stare straight back and focus on it to try move it back towards a corner where my mirror was, and at the exact same time as it moved back the mirror fell off the wall.
Needless to say I shit my knickers

I don't think think ghosts as such can hurt you but I do believe there's different dimensions that we don't see 99.999% of the time, and different forces that we aren't aware of
I wake up fairly regularly and see someone watching me. I always convince myself I was dreaming eventually.
It was worse when we slept in a different room in the house strangely before we switched.

Anyone who refuses to keep an open mind is never going to be convinced by any evidence, so it's futile.

I'd recommend reading up on 'flight 401'. A book was written called 'The Ghost Of Flight 401', documenting the whole thing, though much of the book is quite tedious, sadly. The parts referring to the flight and the sightings are great, though.

I'd say that's substantial evidence supporting the existence of ghosts. Cynics will, of course, claim they're all lying. Every one of the witnesses will be fantasists, thick banjo pluckers, involved in a conspiracy or on drugs etc.

Ghosts, there are none

Only if you're convinced one way

after me old ma died, I visited my dad and when walking through the house, I could sense something, so said "mam?, which resulted in a sort of heat going around my shoulders and down my arms

never happened again but it was something that took me by surprise

don't care if I get ridiculed, it happened, maybe it might happen to you if you are lucky

I wake up fairly regularly and see someone watching me. I always convince myself I was dreaming eventually.
It was worse when we slept in a different room in the house strangely before we switched.
could be a symptom of sleep apnea. Not kidding, as I had this all the time, with the feeling of being dragged by the feet

got tested and diagnosed with sleep apnea, use a machine and this has stopped

Last edited by a moderator:
after me old ma died, I visited my dad and when walking through the house, I could sense something, so said "mam?, which resulted in a sort of heat going around my shoulders and down my arms

never happened again but it was something that took me by surprise

don't care if I get ridiculed, it happened, maybe it might happen to you if you are lucky

could be a symptom of sleep apnea. Not kidding, as I had this all the time, with the feeling of being dragged by the feet

got tested and diagnosed with sleep apnea, use a machine and this has stopped
Interesting about sleep apnea

I've only ever had an unexplained sighting once when I was locking up my old work once. No one else in the building, Friday night, woman walked across my line of vision about 10 metres ahead of me. She even turned and smiled. Shit myself but still put the burglar alarm on and locked up for the weekend. So there was no human in that building.

It was a horrible place in a way. People had seen all sorts. Legs coming through walls. Stuff getting thrown off shelves. There was something in it.

I don't belive in gohsts, wife does and she watches that shit Australian program where psychics solve old murder cases, does my head in that program.

It's funny how ghosts are always from Victorian or Medieval periods, that conincidentally are periods of high superstition.

You never hear of a homo-erectus ghost do you.

So hang on, there's 7 billion people on the planet as it stands, so if there are ghosts floating around at various locations in the world, how come no-one has got a clear, defined, non-blurry photo or video of one?

Last edited:
I believe in Ghosts personally, although I believe 99% of what people report is either an elborate lie or could be explained with rational logic. However, there is that 1% that simply can't be explained, I know that First hand...

However, to lighten up the mood - Let's enjoy this piece of magic.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back