A Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or maybe a grandparent with their baby monitor on the same channel. It happened to my mate: he was slagging his neighbours off and they heard every word.
So you would have thought. But if that was the case, how come it never happened again? And how come it was a mumbling of incomprehensible words when the clarity is good enough to hear the bairn breathing?

Not that interesting. The fella next door was obsessed with washing his car and my mate was saying to his wife "look at that arsehole washing his car on a beautiful day like this. You'd think he'd have something better to do". He was doing some work in the garden a few weeks later and the neighbours used the same words in a conversation about him in such a way that he as meant to hear it.

Feel free to withdraw the like.
I have a relative who washes his car religiously every week, takes about an hour on each tyre with a squirty bottle thing. Obsessed with his car, the sad sack.

Depending on what you define as 'ghosts' they exist.
A house I used to live in, I kept thinking I was seeing people when I closed my eyes, they would look at me then get closer until opened my eyes/looked away, but ignored it thinking I was just tired etc etc... but one day I thought i'd stare straight back and focus on it to try move it back towards a corner where my mirror was, and at the exact same time as it moved back the mirror fell off the wall.
Needless to say I shit my knickers

I don't think think ghosts as such can hurt you but I do believe there's different dimensions that we don't see 99.999% of the time, and different forces that we aren't aware of

Where's all the ghosts of cavemen? Where's all the dead animal ghosts? How come they all speak English?
Load of absolute f***ing horse custard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back