a Game you would like to see remade on a modern

I never liked SS. KO2 on the other hand, class.

Did you know the cheat on KO2? You ran your finger up the F keys (F1-F12) and it allowed you to sub the opposition keeper. Do it twice and they'd end up with an outfield player in goal, which made scoring much easier. :cool:

Aye Player Manager was my first manager game, it blew my mind at the time. I didn't know wtf I was doing like but I had a great time doing it.

like losing ya virginity

I had a copy of that on the original playstation but it was called Tomba and I couldn't complete it because the end level would just crash and reset my playstaion :(, I supose thats what you get for having a chipped console!

Bad crack that like. I think it was called Tomba in America and Japan.

Banging game like, 2nd one is class anarl. I have both for the Ps1 like, worth decent money on EBay.

Developer went bust after the 2nd one and no one ever picked up the license after sadly. Would make a class HD remake imo.

Another vote for Player Manager from Anco

Remember never retiring on it and kept my player in the team at LB, when he got to 118 years old. He got back his 18yr old stats.

Can't access steam on computer at work but Bloodlines 2 is coming out.

Vampire: The Masquerade—Bloodlines 2 revives and expands the long-lost cult RPG series | PC Gamer

First was class and stayed pretty true to the pen and paper game with the character sheets etc..
:eek: About fooking time.

I only played VtM:B about 4 year ago. I tried to play it years ago but thought the controls were awful (I didn't realise you could switch to 1st person). I couldn't believe how detailed it was for a game from 2004. Blew me away like. I hope they do the original justice. The story wasn't great but the general feel of the game was unique.

I still say the 1st level in VtM:B is one of the best "horror" missions you'll see in any game like. I'm 35 and it f***ing scared me the twat, and I'm not the easily scared type.

I'll definitely be buying that twat.

Back