a Game you would like to see remade on a modern

I think that piece of shit Mafia 3 has buried the series for good.
Such a shame. The initial 5 hours were great, but then it became obvious you’d just be doing the exact same thing over and over (clear base, go back to quest giver who tells you to go back to the base you’ve just cleared, clear the same base again, trigger the same kill animation. Every. Single. Time). Fuck knows where they’re recruiting the thousands of henchmen, but they must be paying well because it’s a short and painful job.

Such a shame. The initial 5 hours were great, but then it became obvious you’d just be doing the exact same thing over and over (clear base, go back to quest giver who tells you to go back to the base you’ve just cleared, clear the same base again, trigger the same kill animation. Every. Single. Time). Fuck knows where they’re recruiting the thousands of henchmen, but they must be paying well because it’s a short and painful job.

It really looked and sounded the part too, just a shame they forgot to make an enjoyable game.

I think that piece of shit Mafia 3 has buried the series for good.
I didnt get it after intial reviews smashed it.
Didnt they lose all the original Czech guys who made the first 2?

I used to get pelters at school for liking it when everybody else was pulling wheelies in Vice City, I was driving around at 15mph listening to 20's jazz :D:D

Double Dragon
The original Leisure Suit Larry as an open-world game
Lemmings
James Pond 2: Robocod
Kick Off 2 and/or Player Manager by Anco
Operation Thunderbolt as an FPS

Basically just bring back the Amiga along with my 1990 playlist, thanks.

Used to think road rash was class. But dunno how they could transform it to ps4, as they will no doubt try and build a story into it. Instead of just being a basic racing and violence game
I had it for my Amiga 500 when I was a bairn, it was class. Still remember the noise when you chinned someone :lol:

And also running about 5 mile for your bike when you got knocked off

Double Dragon
The original Leisure Suit Larry as an open-world game
Lemmings
James Pond 2: Robocod
Kick Off 2 and/or Player Manager by Anco
Operation Thunderbolt as an FPS

Basically just bring back the Amiga along with my 1990 playlist, thanks.

Nice to see someone else who preferred Kick Off to Sensible Soccer :cool:. Player manager was a great game too (used to love how you create formations there and load them up into kick off2)

Nice to see someone else who preferred Kick Off to Sensible Soccer :cool:. Player manager was a great game too (used to love how you create formations there and load them up into kick off2)
I never liked SS. KO2 on the other hand, class.

Did you know the cheat on KO2? You ran your finger up the F keys (F1-F12) and it allowed you to sub the opposition keeper. Do it twice and they'd end up with an outfield player in goal, which made scoring much easier. :cool:

Aye Player Manager was my first manager game, it blew my mind at the time. I didn't know wtf I was doing like but I had a great time doing it.

Back