a Game you would like to see remade on a modern

first COD on pc, - especially the expansion united offensive. Huge maps 64man servers, snipers etc. It is the best game i've ever played on. IF they re-mastered it... it would be a huge hit.

What a game. The classics are sometimes the best.

I played every C&C game as a kid all the way to Red Alert 3 I think. My god did it go downhill after that.
Why does this seem to happen?
Then the next few versions stay shit and it dies.

The last COD I really enjoyed, and tbh was addicted to in 09-10 :lol:

They remastered COD4 multiplayer, why not MW2? Makes no sense.
The last few CoD have been terrible. That jumpy shite they added destroyed a great game

Has anyone ever made a basic update to Theme Park?
Not a sequel, just one that works in Windows 7 and fixes some of the bugs

The Getaway.
I absolutely loved that game when it came out. I remember texting my mates to tell them that it was the best game ever and they MUST all get it! I was gutted when they dropped the follow up which was touted as a ps3 launch title, but kept getting pushed back, and back.

The level where you had to enter the police station dressed as a BT repair man (which BT kicked off about and was changed in newer versions of the game), I remember feeling genuinely worried about how the hell I was going to get out of the police station alive, and it’s very rare that I get emotionally involved in a game.

It’s probably shit if you play it now, but at the time it was amazing, and London was rendered so well that if you knew your way around the centre you could navigate it from memory.

I absolutely loved that game when it came out. I remember texting my mates to tell them that it was the best game ever and they MUST all get it! I was gutted when they dropped the follow up which was touted as a ps3 launch title, but kept getting pushed back, and back.

The level where you had to enter the police station dressed as a BT repair man (which BT kicked off about and was changed in newer versions of the game), I remember feeling genuinely worried about how the hell I was going to get out of the police station alive, and it’s very rare that I get emotionally involved in a game.

It’s probably shit if you play it now, but at the time it was amazing, and London was rendered so well that if you knew your way around the centre you could navigate it from memory.

i wish they would do a GTA based in the UK

Fully licensed cars as well iirc.

Dunno if it's been mentioned, haven't read the thread but for me - Morrowind, and KOTOR I'd be chuffed with.

Oh, and a burnout 3 remaster please .

The original Tomb Raider please!!

All other Tomb Raiders since have been shite. Much preferred fighting apes and crocodiles etc than shooting fellow rival tomb raiders.

Back