a Game you would like to see remade on a modern

Would be interesting to see if they ever remade those text based adventure games that I used to play on the Spectrum 48, those of you old enough to remember where you had type in the commands ie “turn left, pick up card etc”

Two that spring to mind are, Sub Sunk and Sea Base Delta. Nice if they were made into a open world type of game on the PS4.

Also would love this classic remade :cool:

Speedball 2
Dungeon Master
Transport Tycoon

was that the game on the Amiga that needed a memory expansion card to play? rpg that let you control 4 chars. If it was, I loved that game!

I've been trying to think of games that I'd like to see remade but a lot of my fave games are from the 8/16 bit era so really unsure if I'd like to see remakes (dynamite dan, supercars2, swiv, match day, kick off 2, skool daze), I'd rather just spend a few mins watching the original games been played on youtube, although a paradroid/quazatron remake might be canny.

was that the game on the Amiga that needed a memory expansion card to play? rpg that let you control 4 chars. If it was, I loved that game!

I've been trying to think of games that I'd like to see remade but a lot of my fave games are from the 8/16 bit era so really unsure if I'd like to see remakes (dynamite dan, supercars2, swiv, match day, kick off 2, skool daze), I'd rather just spend a few mins watching the original games been played on youtube, although a paradroid/quazatron remake might be canny.

Skool Daze Reskooled

Retrospec - Retrogaming at its best

Speedball 2
Dungeon Master
Transport Tycoon

You can play a near perfect copy of the original of Dungeon Master on the ipad, from the itunes store. Only problem i had was remembering the symbols for the spells.

Monkey Island, again you can get it on the iPad. You can play the old clunky 16bit version or a modern jazzed up version.

Last edited:
You can play a near perfect copy of the original of Dungeon Master on the ipad, from the itunes store. Only problem i had was remembering the symbols for the spells.

Monkey Island, again you can get it on the iPad. You can play the old clunky 16bit version or a modern jazzed up version.

Legend of Grimrock is dungeon master reborn

hidden and dangerous 2 was even better then the first one, bigger maps with multiple choices or routes and targets

I used to love stalking through the village in campaign 7 (might have been the czech one)

would be ripe for a remake with good stealth mechanics and a day/night cycle

Back