A few call centre secrets

I call bollocks on half of it especially sitting on phones. Every call centre I have worked in you had to lock your phone away before a shift and weren't even allowed paper or pens at one due to all the information you had access to.

I did however work at a call centre for a bank who will remain unnamed where at the time someone could call in and add an account and transfer money the same day. One lad when asked to do so by a customer added his own account details and transferred £5000 to himself then never returned to work. Bank to avoid bad publicity gave money back to cust and let the employee walk with the cash and never Pursued him. Was a three day wait after that to transfer funds.
You call bullshit on people using their phones but expect people to believe that second bit :lol::lol::lol:

Aye nee bother mate

Sounds a bit like the story where some lass took 1 pence out of every account she dealt with and ended up with 49k

I work at Barclays like, if my TL saw me on me phone she’d pull my throat out, not once has she told me to put someone on hold to look around their account for a loan or anything of the sort, we’ve been trained to offer where appropriate. Certainly never seen a colleague take over a manager call that wasn’t a TL or above.

I work at Barclays like, if my TL saw me on me phone she’d pull my throat out, not once has she told me to put someone on hold to look around their account for a loan or anything of the sort, we’ve been trained to offer where appropriate. Certainly never seen a colleague take over a manager call that wasn’t a TL or above.
My ex wife has started there not long ago....if you buck her you’ve got me to thank, taught her all sorts.:cool:

Back