A different viewpoint

I reckon Parkie’s gonna do alright. Think a few fans will be eating their words come Christmas :cool:

I agree and obviously hope you’re right. I think if anyone else in the top five or six in this league had appointed Parkinson we’d all be saying I think he’ll do a decent job there, experienced no nonsense bloke who’s got a very good record at this level.

Because its our club and we’ve been used to attracting so called big name managers people are moaning on without even giving him anytime to make his mark on the squad.

Genuinely can’t see how we can get worse than we were under Ross. We might still be shite but at least we’ll be able to see what we’re trying to do.
The football under Ross made my eyes bleed. Plus no plan B. Weird substitutions. Not knowing his best side for large chunks of his tenure. The list goes on. Likeable bloke but hey, so was Chris Coleman.

I'm pleased that some of you can be so accepting of the situation. I'll support my club 100%, but the manager I don't want. It will end in tears IMO.

Back