A Day in the life - the pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mine was taken when I popped out for a fag, suddenly remembered about the thread and the only thing remotely of interest was the recently deflated Christmas inflatable mickey and Minnie mouse. It was too cold to hang about looking for owt else. Taken with my phone.

Mine has the most boring context of them all
I saw the time, decided in my half asleep state to send one in, and the flash half blinded me

Mine are, my desk at work, in the car having driven home from work and finally relaxing with a cracking pint of Bermondsey Best from the Southwark Brewing Company.

OK, mine was on my 'clear the head' walk from Ryhope (the road sign) through Backhouse Park (b&w trees shot) to The Ivy House (3rd shot) where I'd left the car on New Years Day, all took on my HTC phones camera, nowt mega exciting but there ya go! (Where were @Musicman 's taken? Looks freezing!
Excellet shots for a phone, I will be looking into those HTCs

First one of the bottles in recycling I was gonna be cheeky and send it in as Hank but changed my mind as I dunno if hes still struggling with the drink and didn't wanna be a dick.
Second one is the dogs bollocks....third one is the dog that is the dogs bollocks.

Mine was me cat asleep, my keys before o headed out and me watching TV in bed.

My only contribution was taking the dog for a walk on a windy Conwy beach with the Great Orme bathed in sunshine in the background.

1/ The shagging skellingtons: Saachi Gallery, Kings Rd, South Kensington.
2/ Chinese feller painting with string beard flowing onto floor, Saachi Gallery, Kings Rd, South Kensington.
3/ Coffee Bean statue feller: Theres two of em sitting on fence outside a coffee shop opposite Gloucester Road Tube station, South Kensington. I wanted to put the photo of both in but Mrs Raff reckoned the single bean shot was better.

Mrs Raff is a wise woman. The coffee bean shot is outstanding.

Mine was on a ukranian air flight. (Please nobody ever fly with this airline). On way home from dubai after working from boxing day. 6 1/2 hour flight and finding out they serve no food and you have to pay even for soft drinks. After kicking up a fuss this is what they gave me. A stale bread roll and pack of butter! Happy New year!!! Was I impressed?? Nyet!!

Is it just me or does that sound like euphemism!
Good old SMB. I knew someone would ...

Anyway, I was on Montreux in October so it was lovely to see the pic of it on here (sorry, can't remember if it was yours!).

Mine are, my desk at work, in the car having driven home from work and finally relaxing with a cracking pint of Bermondsey Best from the Southwark Brewing Company.
You forgot to mention the BB was in the Limited Edition London Branch Cricket Team Glass :lol:

Mine was simply the view out of our back window, was hoping for some Heathrow vapour trails but didn't quite work out that way ......

PS well done AB22 for putting this all together, it's fascinating ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back