A day in the life of the SMB - The pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get yourselves in the October photography competition. I went out in the pissing rain yesterday and killed two birds with one stone

Good work fella. I'm surprised nobody queried WTF mine was like.

Is there no way to view them full sized anymore, without enlarging them, obviously?

Is there no way to view them full sized anymore, without enlarging them, obviously?

It was obvious that it was Indonesian rice paddy terraces taken from your evil orbiting space lair.

It seems no-one had a very exciting day.

Was it the grain structure of a metal magnified...
I was going to show it to the experts the morra and post a geet clever answer :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is always interesting idea only spoilt by the nanny software at work blocking the pictures so I can only view at home. Nice to see the far flung pictures but would also be nice to see more from the local area (hypocritical I know since I didn't post any).

Can't believe i forgot to send mine in. It was shit anyway like but you know

You fake old weld inspector guy. You bought ya button!

Nothing fake about my quals marra, no need for me to be an expert on such things as grain structure of metals to do my job, others give me that information.

mine doesn't show just how nasty the weather was at that mmoment, it was a lovely day and a nasty sandstorm came from nowhere

love the squirrel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back