A day in the life of the SMB - The pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great effort from everyone nice one. Im glad I had a bit tweak about with mine to enhance the pockets of rainwater. The original was a bit dull.

Nice one - good to see such a variety of locations and day to day activities!

Re: Don't reply to this thread until I change the title

Love Wood Green Mackem's squirrel :lol: what a pose....

Some belting shots. Typically it was lovely and sunny when I was up the mountain today as well *booo*

Always enjoy a nosey at this, even if mine was shite.
Loads of gooduns but my favourite is the bairn watching cartoons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye, that's a good one. Blissfully happy in a nappy.

I had one of the dullest days on record.

It's not every day you see a sarcastic note attached to a bag. Unless you wrote the note, of course, then you could see as many as you'd like.

It's not every day you see a sarcastic note attached to a bag. Unless you wrote the note, of course, then you could see as many as you'd like.

:lol:

That's true. Strange goings on (it wasn't my note) ... angry, polite with a bit of censored swearing ... all the while the writer questioning whose bag it was when the address is written on it.

Anyway, how do you weigh down an empty bag after it's been emptied by the recycling wallah's?

I think they should just set fire to each others houses (I'll take a picture).

:lol:

That's true. Strange goings on (it wasn't my note) ... angry, polite with a bit of censored swearing ... all the while the writer questioning whose bag it was when the address is written on it.

Anyway, how do you weigh down an empty bag after it's been emptied by the recycling wallah's?

I think they should just set fire to each others houses (I'll take a picture).

It's the recycling people who need the note, not the recyclers.

Hang on for the arson until we know the date of the next competition.

Mildly amusing that mine and Flared Hick's make a little diptych on the subject of technology fuck-ups...

Some strange fuckers on ere. :lol: Missed the last one and my internet was down for this one. Was reconnected at 8.00pm. Look forward to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back