A Day in the Life of the SMB - Finally, the pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first was taken after an early morning run. The second one is in the field across the road from mine. The last one is a rose bush called peace which is my favorite rose.

You sure that's Peace? If so they've changed a bit since I used to grow them

Edit: I guess it could be.
Logon or register to see this image

It had Peace on the tag when I bought it, so I've always assumed it was! It usually just has one flower per stem, but it went a bit mad this year with several flowers clustered together.

Class isn't it, I try and keep quiet about it as I like to think about it our own private little resort!
It's f***ing brilliant. My parents have been going there for 20 years. We all pile over there every May/June - the whole family - my parents, brothers, their partners and their kids.

I've been fortunate enough to travel quite a bit of the world in my time, but there's is literally no place like Nerja. I love it.

Another well done to AB22.
I forgot all about this time around but will try to contribute next to the next one.
Taffs hotel shot is the Blue Bell in Belmont, Northumberland isnt it? Used to stay there years ago when working up there.

Would of loved to of joined in this one, had took some photos really early as well but my phone killed itself before I could end them off, sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back