A Day in the Life of the SMB - Day 4 (July 2012) - The Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Christmas day would be a good one, especially if you allow 5 each. Pics spread out over the day, would interesting to see how people spend their day.

Agreed. I think there are one or two stories told in that lot. I've always asked for one picture from everyone, but I think up to 5 might be appropriate next time around.

Good call I could have took five

I knew the rule was one but I couldn't resist

Btw those bloody road works are a pain another three weeks to go!

I'm thinking the next one might be Christmas Day - not sure yet. Opinions?

First home game? the mobilisation of the red and white army...

Agreed. I think there are one or two stories told in that lot. I've always asked for one picture from everyone, but I think up to 5 might be appropriate next time around.

For day 3 I think I took a couple. This time I kept thinking "can only take 1 ..only take 1". Gutted when that spaceship landed in parliament square and knicked off when they realised you had to have a visa card to pay for stuff during the olympics.

I think if you three or four there's an interesting representation of "your day". Flip side - just to see a moment in time.

They're always class mind - thanks for the heads up on facebook :oops:

I'm thinking the next one might be Christmas Day - not sure yet. Opinions?
Christmas Day could be good, just give us a few days to get them in?

I think it should definitely be one picture each! The whole thing was to be a "snapshot" of everybody's day, not a story of their day. But it's your shout obviously. :)

Some topper ones here - I wish I could of been arsed to put one in.

Hauser's worries me coz it looks like he might be coming home for the weekend.

memo to self - switch off phone

Nice pictures - enjoyed seeing them and seeing what people get up to.

I couldn't decide which one to send - my doggies or the rose as it looked pretty with the raindrops on, so I sent both :oops:

First home game of the season would be a good one. Would be good to see everyone's match day routine :cool:

Re: Don't reply to this thread until I rename it and move it to the SMB

That ya young un up and about now Will?

Yeh, mate, hes having a couple of beers with me and my dad. He's still not 100% but he's here with us, time, faith and patience.

would be good to do from christmas eve through to boxing day then email you them the day after boxing day.

This.

Especially since we have Christmas on a different day to yours. Spreading Day Five over two days would sort that nicely.

Nice pictures - enjoyed seeing them and seeing what people get up to.

I couldn't decide which one to send - my doggies or the rose as it looked pretty with the raindrops on, so I sent both :oops:

First home game of the season would be a good one. Would be good to see everyone's match day routine :cool:

Except we can't show any photos taken inside the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back