___---^^^*** Bolton Wanderers FC v Sunderland AFC ***^^^---___ Match Thread

Which bit is wrong? Even with a poor performance we created enough clear chances to win comfortably but basic errors by seasons pros missing sitters and some blinding saves by their keeper cost is the game.....Poor performance but on chances created that we deserved to win.

You really are an absolute dipshit if you can't see what mess and an incompetent buerk the bloke is in charge

#SackDross

Answered several on here today, Grigg and McGeady have missed absolute sitters this week that have cost us 4 points.....If you are going to blame Ross then you should probably also be blaming an international that hit one of the weakest pennas I’ve ever seen on Tuesday costing us two points and a striker who missed an open goal with a free header today which cost us two points...

Slag the style of play all you like but that style of play would have meant us being 2nd tonight barring those two horrific mistakes by our two most experienced players.....THat is the simple fact is the matter and no manager can control top players missing absolute gifts

Saying we should be higher if it was not for mcgeady... man you clearly lost it... we are lucky to be this high in the table... mostly due to facing bad teams. What a joke... 100 points.

I think the majority of issues are down to individual players not doing basic stuff....Grigg missing an open goal with a header from 5 yards, McGeady missing a penalty on Tuesday. While you might criticise the style of performance, those two hugely experienced players have missed glaring chances that have cost us 4 points since Tuesday. You cannot blame Ross for those two errors and if those go in as they should 99 times out of 100 we would be 2nd on 20 points after 9 games

I have every reason to be annoyed today, had £70 notes on us to win. Just can’t be arsed to lose my shit over something that I can’t control and I do for fun to take my mind off the rest of shit life chucks at us.
Seems like you’re willing to have a go and blame all individuals EXCEPT Ross? Literally the only one you won’t have a go at is Ross and you’ll throw anyone under the bus to deflect blame from him, it’s odd.

Rotherham twatted them last week with a similar team to today - that’s what we should have been aiming for.

Most of the team that played Rotherham hadn't played a game since last season, they were totally unfit.

That same team played Oxford off the park this week.

Our first choice eleven now would be comfortably a top half team if it weren't for the points deduction.

Most of the team that played Rotherham hadn't played a game since last season, they were totally unfit.

Our first choice eleven now would be comfortably a top half team if it weren't for the points deduction.

you deserved the three points the day marra, your manager got a team that has been thrown together to play LIKE a team in what... three or four weeks?

our bloke has had a full season and started this one with a formation he did not have the players for, was forced to change it and even now cannot settle on his best 11.

He may well turn out be a good manager (north of the border) certainly young enough.

Wrong time, wrong fit for us, lost his way and I can't see a way back for him. Don't mind him as a person, just can't stand him managing us based on performances over the past 12m

I agree tbh. In pretty difficult circumstances, he initially started well.

Even still, you didn’t even score a goal.

Seriously, be honest, are you a wind up merchant?

Not at all, just don't get the whole baying mob nonsense.....Im hardly the only one, this board tends to be quite extreme, probably cause its anonymous but certainly the people I go to the game with understand and are realistic about the situation we are in....Realistically everything is on hold till the takeover is complete....I have little doubt that if the takeover occurs then Ross will be gone but of course that will mean paying him compensation which will no doubt impact on the playing budget because of FFP rules, a wage is a wage even when the person being paid it is gone.

Which bit is wrong? Even with a poor performance we created enough clear chances to win comfortably but basic errors by seasons pros missing sitters and some blinding saves by their keeper cost is the game.....Poor performance but on chances created that we deserved to win.

we set up negatively regardless of opposition, even against woeful teams

we can point to mistakes during games, but when you create next to nothing the pressure is on and small incidents become more important

his recruitment of players has left us a weak, slow ponderous outfit with no spark. the total opposite of what we expected from him, and what the Don said about recruitment. As soon as the play off final was over he should have brought pace, size and power into the team , he didnt bother and brought in more of the same.

damning.

The bizarrest thing on this place is how you continue to defend that shite. We are already 5 points off top after 9 games and you try to turn that into a positive. We were a minute away from getting beat ffs.

We were also a missed penalty by the best player in the league and missed sitter of a header by Grigg today from being 2nd and 1 point off top.....Its hardly panic stations is it? I notice also that while you say we are 5 points off the top you dont mention we are only 3 points off second and the automatic promotion spot....

Its a long season, only last weekend people were lauding the great Peterborough after they walloped us then scored 6 the week after......They lost today and have dropped to 9th. This is the team that has the great Maddison in, the player that this board seems to see as some kind of Messiah. Well that Messiah doesnt seem to be even managing to inspire the Brazil of league 1 to overhaul a team that by your own admission is f***ing shit.

What about the great Lincoln and Blackpool, lauded on here after the first 4 games as being far better than us with Grayson clearly a better boss than Ross......Lincoln got hammered again today and both teams have won just one in the last 5

If we are right up there having only played well in small patches then once we get going we will cruise to promotion.

we set up negatively regardless of opposition, even against woeful teams

we can point to mistakes during games, but when you create next to nothing the pressure is on and small incidents become more important

his recruitment of players has left us a weak, slow ponderous outfit with no spark. the total opposite of what we expected from him, and what the Don said about recruitment. As soon as the play off final was over he should have brought pace, size and power into the team , he didnt bother and brought in more of the same.

damning.

Im not sure how you can describe today as setting up negatively. We have two attack minded full backs, we have 3 out of the 5 midfielders are attacking midfielders.....

Back