9th July corona deaths uk

We're now five days on from the pubs reopening. Does that mean if we get through the next week without any drastic uprises we might be ok?
No , one n terms of deaths, any increase will lag by about three weeks, so we won’t know until August.

Almost entirely outdoors though. Pubs are mostly indoors, especially since the weather has been shit. Fingers crossed though.

Aye that’s what I meant sorry, huge mass gatherings outdoors haven’t made any difference or caused any spike, so the next step is seeing how we cope with gatherings indoors

Unfortunately when you have car crashes like Leicester that won't come down soon. They were having about 500 new cases per week. Even with an R rate of 1 that will keep the numbers up for a good while.

This. A high percentage of those new cases will be Leicester alone.

just a quick one before I look into the region data later when it's announced. from the start I've broken it down to sun-sat weekly data with the spreadsheet I've kept

last week the average number of daily cases was 711. with todays data added this week stands at 544.2. so far 2721 cases announced this week, same time last week it was 3810.

deaths 404 compared to 481 last week up until thursday

Back