9th in the league

You do realise it's an automatic postponement of a game when call ups happen. You do realise if a club plays and lose they try taking the associated fa's to court. Lets just say the English f.a force the postponements on the club's.
Sunderland have no actual saynin the matter.

We should have played the game this weekend imo
Let’s hope the hierarchy have a cunning plan. Build up all the games when we’ve signed some proper players would be my guess if I was a hopeful betting man that pinned all my hopes on the top brass having a recruitment strategy I place to improve on what we have better players to choose from after we’ve pinned down all our January targets to fire us to glory !!!!

We’ll soon be out of all the cups and have 2 fewer league games to play this season. There won’t be a fixture backlog this season.

Shows how shite this league is mind. Weve been dire in most of our games, have no system, no goal scorer and an awful defence and we are still comfortably top half and in touching distance of 2nd.

Let’s hope the hierarchy have a cunning plan. Build up all the games when we’ve signed some proper players would be my guess if I was a hopeful betting man that pinned all my hopes on the top brass having a recruitment strategy I place to improve on what we have better players to choose from after we’ve pinned down all our January targets to fire us to glory !!!!
Some fecking hope. I appear we 've not had one up to now.

I would trade those exclamation points for a few commas and periods.

Shows how shite this league is mind. Weve been dire in most of our games, have no system, no goal scorer and an awful defence and we are still comfortably top half and in touching distance of 2nd.

That is true mind. Weve had a pretty poor start and if we did win the two games in hand (I know) we would only be 5 points from top, where the teams are apparently having an amazing season.

We just need to hang in there until January and do some good business, finish strongly and we will still be in the mix.

It looks more like playoffs at present but not completely give up on automatic.

Back