Best computer ever made £ for £ in my opinion

Beach Head
Impossible Mission
Paradroid
Winter Games
Summer Games
Boulder Dash
Pitstop

And that's just off the top of my head - I had hundreds of tapes (yes kids the games came on tapes!) some of them retailed at £1.99 - Gremlin games etc.

Had a c64 as well, some great games, also leaderboard, flight simulator, graham goochs test cricket, California games, elite, way of the exploding fist

Last edited by a moderator:
Parents had a Sunday morning 'lie in' which meant my brother and I had free reign of the tv which was frigging farming and religious programmes until The Jetsons came on

Best computer ever made £ for £ in my opinion

Beach Head
Impossible Mission
Paradroid
Winter Games
Summer Games
Boulder Dash
Pitstop

And that's just off the top of my head - I had hundreds of tapes (yes kids the games came on tapes!) some of them retailed at £1.99 - Gremlin games etc.

Run the Gauntlet and Chucky Egg.

I also hold fond memories of tv shows such as Button Moon, Puddle Lane and a cartoon series with flight of the Phoenix? Cities of Gold it may have been.

Last edited:
Aye Sunday teatime was a funny old mish mash of assorted pies, sausage rolls, trifles and jam tarts:confused:

Absolutely this,

haway man great grandma I know I've played football this morning but I've since had a full sunday roast and now your knocking out the corned beef pie, ham and egg pie, fondant fancies and trifles for about 20 people...every sunday :eek::eek:

looking back it was madness as they lived in a small bungalow, had little money but this happened every sunday

Back