Cortina
Carricks
Sunderland doing well in the third division
Going Live
Zeebrugge/Hillsborough/Kings Cross/Clapham/Lockerbie
Mint Xmas TV for kids
Wackaday

oh to be young again.

Mexico 86 Panini Sticker Album was my "peak" panini experience. was all downhill after that.

Aye its class. I've still got mine. Ian Stewart of Northern Ireland signed his sticker. Him, Peter Beardsley and Joe Allon all signed teh book on day in 87 when they visited Wallsend Boys Club and i had me sticker book there for them to sign. Beardsley and Allon just signed the England page, but Stewart signed his sticker which i thought was class at the time.
Who else used to watch Evel Knievel do his mad motorbike jumps over buses and stuff. It was class. Used to love it. He seemed to crash nearly every time and im sure i read somewhere that over the years he had broken almost every bone in his body. Absolute mad man.

Last edited:
Logon or register to see this image

'Swap Shop' 'Tiswas' 'Flash Gordon' and 'Why Don't You'
'Grandstand' and 'World of Sport'
'Sportsnight' and 'Midweek Sports Special'

Our greatest ever shirt;
Logon or register to see this image

And of course being 'On Our Way Back With Big Mac!':mad:
Fuckin Minging that shirt. Cowie Out!!
"one slice is never enough"

The biscuit one was canny iirc.
One slice is enough if you just eat half of it 😀

Last edited:
This Youtube channel - Channel NEM has a live stream every Monday where they are going through the NOW albums from the 80s and what memories the songs and artists bring back

They also have quite a good 80s TV theme tune quiz here

This Youtube channel - Channel NEM has a live stream every Monday where they are going through the NOW albums from the 80s and what memories the songs and artists bring back

They also have quite a good 80s TV theme tune quiz here
I went to see Razzamatazz with the school in about '81 or '82 and here I am at the front with the red top, clapping like a good'un, fame at last! :cool::lol::oops::p

I went to see Razzamatazz with the school in about '81 or '82 and here I am at the front with the red top, clapping like a good'un, fame at last! :cool::lol::oops::p

You aren't really keeping time with the beat with your clapping if that is you with your arms over the barrier in the red top

Back